TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

The logo for the Boss has flames around it so RMC of the Boss would tie into the tease. If that were the case I would think there would have been more and better teases. Also, SFDK has been teasing RMC of Roar. Looks like superloop looks most likely at this point.

Mike

The logo for the Boss has flames around it so RMC of the Boss would tie into the tease. If that were the case I would think there would have been more and better teases. Also, SFDK has been teasing RMC of Roar.

Exactly. Lets be realistic here, what type of ride did you think we were gonna get after an investment like JLBFM. Also, I hope this will be able to give them some extra time this off-season and early spring to improve the park even more, spruce it up, work on its infrastructure, and get everything that they may have had problems with this year in the best running condition possible.

The logo for the Boss has flames around it so RMC of the Boss would tie into the tease. If that were the case I would think there would have been more and better teases. Also, SFDK has been teasing RMC of Roar. Looks like superloop looks most likely at this point.

Mike

I thought Six Flags cancelled Super Loops and are going with Zamperla Air Racers

That sort of thinking is too complex for Six Flags, it has to be something like Fireball or similar

Somebody call 911, because you just burned Six Flags pretty good there.

I thought Six Flags cancelled Super Loops and are going with Zamperla Air Racers

Just wanted to chime in and say that whether they did or didn't "cancel" the Super Loops in favor of the taller air races, everything that I have seen involving that bit of information was posted on Screamscape. While Lance usually does a great job in terms of reliability, things can change or are much more complex than what is posted sometimes. Also, there are types of rides that were/are purchased in bundles (to be implemented in multiple years) before the first one even opens.

Those clues would absolutely confirm a Larson Loop in the Rush Street Flyer spot. It's do believable because it's the exact sort of insane let down I'd expect. I also can't imagine that guy, who is an employee if I'm not mistaken, being able to give us thay strong of a clue without being fired.that's where my small bit of hope will lie

Although the Super Loop would be my first guess, I don't know how much Josh would try to hype us up on something he knows we wouldn't care for. Also, not that I have as much of an updated visual as others, but is the Tidal Wave area really hurting for something that bad? I didn't think the area was too drab with the addition of Sky screamer.

My one guess would be for some 'other' kind of relatively entertaining flat.

^^ It has been posted on several forums that Six Flags has no RMC conversions for any of their parks in 2017.

We are not exactly sure what the 2016 additions are, how do people know what is happening in 2017?

I know this has nothing too do with the additions but when I went this year to the park I thought it was beautiful, clean, and everything seemed to look very nice where it was. Just my input on how the park looks.