TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

31 minutes ago, Danrarbc said:

An arch integrated into a sign isn't unheard of.

Ah yes you are correct, but this is Six Flags after all! How much are they willing to put into theming thier front sign? The plaza is one thing, but to do it again on a bigger scale is another 🙃

On another note, if they did, how will they differentiate themselves from McDs 😂

41 minutes ago, jamesk25 said:

Ah yes you are correct, but this is Six Flags after all! How much are they willing to put into theming thier front sign? The plaza is one thing, but to do it again on a bigger scale is another 🙃

On another note, if they did, how will they differentiate themselves from McDs 😂

30B2AE71-34C4-42B5-ABEE-7B169296417E.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 4/23/2021 at 6:43 AM, jackinbox said:

The discount on merchandise, parking, etc will also be good up at Great America, correct?   At least that's the way I'm reading it.

Correct. From my understanding you only get things like bring a friend free or discounted tickets for your "home park". But parking is chain wide and merchandise discounts are chain wide. This is for the season pass though, I don't touch the memberships. I would assume the same applies if not more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dan the Coaster Man said:

Correct. From my understanding you only get things like bring a friend free or discounted tickets for your "home park". But parking is chain wide and merchandise discounts are chain wide. This is for the season pass though, I don't touch the memberships. I would assume the same applies if not more.

The member home park list is definitely longer.

2021-4-29_0-36-3.thumb.PNG.4219e470fb1a2f7421c40c66a114d83a.PNG2021-4-29_0-23-19.thumb.PNG.3b9c12961a9a2bce96f4c8428d83b72e.PNG

9 hours ago, Dan the Coaster Man said:

From my understanding you only get things like bring a friend free or discounted tickets for your "home park". But parking is chain wide and merchandise discounts are chain wide. This is for the season pass though, I don't touch the memberships. I would assume the same applies if not more.

@jackinbox Just make sure you buy and activate your membership at your home park, lets say you go to SFGAm and had still not activated your membership at SFStL you will most likely be denied entry to SGAm. And then according to their FAQ's : "A very limited number of Membership benefits (such as free tickets for friends) are only valid at your home park. Discounts on food, merchandise, tickets, tours, etc are valid at all parks."

Also Six Flags, for years now, have prioritized memberships over season passes as the "ultimate way to enjoy Six Flags".

Straight from their FAQ page:

"Only Members can get preferred parking, or unlimited soft drinks, or up to 50% off EVERYTHING they purchase in the park. Season Passes do not receive any of these benefits."

"Become a Member if you want admission and parking at every Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor, discounts EVERY time you visit, free upgrades, priority entry, and incredible unique experiences, bonuses and surprises. And special treatment.

Their reason you should still buy a season pass:

"Season Pass Holders are primarily looking for an admission product that lets them visit the park as many times as they like (with a few special perks thrown in) while Members are looking for a “total Six Flags experience” that includes admission, parking, food, merchandise, games and everything else we have to offer."

• Like 1

if Season Passes do not include parking going forwards?  this will be the last year we do season pass.

will NOT get roped into doing a Membership, since don't need the extra "perks"

, so will consider a different park chain pass if that happens.    But at the moment, our pass includes parking, so very happy with that. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bert425 said:

if Season Passes do not include parking going forwards?  this will be the last year we do season pass.

will NOT get roped into doing a Membership, since don't need the extra "perks"

, so will consider a different park chain pass if that happens.    But at the moment, our pass includes parking, so very happy with that. 

Parking is now an add-on for season passes. A one-time $80. There is no gold pass level anymore.

I'm not sure why you're so resistant to the membership though - it actually comes out cheaper especially at the current pricing. You just can't prepay.

^ Season Passes for us are under $54 (and include parking).   So it's actually cheaper than the membership (even at lowest tier)

my Spouse can't do much in the parks any longer, and myself, I can't "marathon" anything any longer . . 1 and done for most things for me at my age.

so when DO go to the park?  it's not to ride much, but more to walk around, eat/drink, and enjoy the atmosphere.   So the Membership perks really do nothing for us.

so yeah, the pass works just fine for us

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bert425 said:

You can still get Season Parking for free if you buy during one of their sales:

1118778505_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.416df3816522be2d5d920e8c9cfc3212.png

This is heavily cropped, the full version is here: Passes and Memberships

Also Season Parking is free right now for anyone that wants a Season Pass of 4/29/2021:

Prices valid only at Six Flags Saint Louis

991702074_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.ef6fcdadaa790668b4c590efb3aedc23.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Update on The Batman, it looks like the concrete work is done on the new logo area in the front queue. I  would've thought they might have put some grass or flowers around the logo but they went for a full concrete pad:

180961175_923215591793232_4465883761106420166_n.thumb.jpg.771f644a2cb25823d4bb4d7b872bc6d7.jpg\

180846205_923215618459896_6603597725595016982_n.thumb.jpg.dfb83958d7b4646cde8b1985ee5e92f6.jpg

CREDIT: ANDREW BRAKE, Facebook

I was able to make a short stop at the park today. Got a good ride on American thunder but boss and eagle seamed to be running slow. Due to short time and getting stuck on xcalibur I wasn’t able to ride any of the other coasters. 

50 minutes ago, liltrekkie said:

Care to elaborate for those of us who don't watch TV?

The last video in this article is the Batman segment.

https://fox2now.com/am-show/tims-travels-friday-night-six-flags-power-hours/

Spoiler: [removed the spoiler - don't want to rob KTVI of the views and clicks] - It's awesome and we've been asking for this for years.

I love everything the park has done this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LOL.  The Batmobile is coming back, that's it.  I was expecting them running the train backwards or something.  You guys are desperate for anything, aren't you? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike240SX said:

LOL.  The Batmobile is coming back, that's it.  You guys are desperate for anything, aren't you? 

I mean other than the other dozen major park improvements, yeah, I'll take all the victories I can get.

You live really close to one of the few parks Six Flags is opening a new ride at in 2020/2021. Life isn't so nice at the parks that aren't tier one.

When did it get removed and why? I always remember the SF parks having a BatMobile. For example, SFA has one and doesn't have a B&M Batman. The Batmobile is even located in a silly location by the Gotham Food Court, rather than by Batwing...