TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

A little ride ops birdie returned from training a few hours ago and told me that Excalibur has been testing. I could never in a million years ride that particular barf machine without disastrous results for those below me but know some of you will be very excited

A little ride ops birdie returned from training a few hours ago and told me that Excalibur has been testing. I could never in a million years ride that particular barf machine without disastrous results for those below me but know some of you will be very excited

giphy.gif

I dunno I like it. Definitely can't marathon it though.

Great news! Actually I was afraid it might make me sick but I didnt get any nausea from it, just some dizziness for a few minutes after.

A Rotor gets me way worse than Xcalibur.

The Endeavor gets me less dizzy than Enterprises do and I'm not sure why.

Agreed, hope more SF parks start taking approaches like this

I wonder if this is something the new CEO is pushing or open to or if this something that was already in motion.

Also I wonder what you'd call a 600ft+ coaster? I'm not even sure 500+ is defined yet.

It'd be kinda cool if someday in the far future (because I know it ain't likely in the near future), we got a strata coaster themed to the Arch.

Someday... *sighs wistfully*

I am surprised the Dragon's Wing isn't themed to the arch

It'd be kinda cool if someday in the far future (because I know it ain't likely in the near future), we got a strata coaster themed to the Arch.

Someday... *sighs wistfully*

I am surprised the Dragon's Wing isn't themed to the arch

The logo with the arch looks great.

Six Flags stock has tanked. I'm pretty sure I'm going to call my investor on Monday and see if he thinks it's OK to split some money between CF and SF.

To be fair, CF and SEAS stocks have plummeted in the past few weeks as well....CF seeing a sharper decline that SF did.

Glad to see you post, hoping COVID-19 isn't wrecking your operations like it is mine.

Sources say that the park is not likely to open on the new date of April 4th. The park is now shooting for late April. This week, minimal amounts of employees are preparing to completly shut down the park and get it to a state where it can sit completly empty for a couple weeks. After this week the park will be completely shutdown. No one will be allowed in or out except for essential personal, such as security.

St.Louis County has also banned gatherings of 50 people or more until further notice. Effectively closing the park until that ban is lifted.

Truly sad times.