TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Go to youtube and hit the 'share' option. There will be a link to copy. Go to TRP and hit the youtu_be button (note the underscore). Paste the link there. At least that's how I do it on my laptop.

Thanks for the laser show share, though. I copy and pasted your link into my browser and watched it... And by watched it I mean I scrolled through about 60 seconds. That was a pretty solid ten minutes of the same patterns of green lasers through fog, terrible projections stolen from 5th grade coloring books, and the slowest most boring back yard fireworks setup ever. And it totally kicked ass in 1993!

And yeah... Ninja is here to stay. It does't seem to have the forces and intensity that Vortex did. I honestly don't even remember looking at it on my last trip. That whole area might as well not be there for me.

^The new trains/restraints really make a huge difference on Ninja Hawk. It still has some of the jerky transitions, but they don't give you a sucker punch to the jaw any more. It would be cook if SFStL would do this on your Ninja - but then it would be yet ANOTHER year where you guys don't get a good new addition.

Nice view of the changing leaves.

While that's a nice view, the back of my mind is saying nope to high time to get down.

What do you usually do maintenance on that high up? Are we ever going to get the lights at the top working right on Skyscreamer?

thumb_ffe5c285-c416-45dc-9a45-82e097b4df01.jpeg.c167557823383ed49879ee8755255beb.jpeg

I saw it running one time. I grabbed a ride just to say I did. The ride broke down immediately after our one train completed the course. It was a 'rare credit' for me and it's my home park...

The path interaction is cool, until you realize that it blocks the view of Screamin' Eagle's beautiful structure.

^Too be fair (to be fair) I did get an AMAZING ride on Eagle when I was there earlier this month. Never had a ride that good on it. Boss is boring at best, painful at worst (had both over my two visits this year). American Thunder is hot, and of course Freeze is dope. But if I'm going 5 hours for a coaster it'll be my baby Millennium Force.

While that's a nice view, the back of my mind is saying nope to high time to get down.

What do you usually do maintenance on that high up? Are we ever going to get the lights at the top working right on Skyscreamer?

I was up there for testing purposes but it gets ridden up every day for inspections. Plans are some updates to the lighting this offseason.

If we get LED lights on SkyScreamer like it did back in 2011/2012, that would be the best update in the entirety of 2020

Plans are some updates to the lighting this offseason.

That is great news to hear, I hope this time they can keep it working, I am glad they are getting around to the small things.

And the whole thing about Ninja, please Six Flags spend a little extra on new trains for Ninja, it really needs some more love.