TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

I’ve read some rumors about the go karts leaving at the end of this season in favor of the new attraction going there. Between the karts and Dragon’s Wing, that’s a pretty decent chunk of land. If there’s any truth to that, I’m curious if there would be some construction flags or markings visible from The Boss queue. More action would definitely be visually pleasing in that area of the park!

The go-carts will indeed be leaving for the new ride, but I’m also told the new ride will use a very minimal portion of the land cleared. Word is that the park is wanting to expand the area into a new DC section.

I’ve also heard that the park would like to move the Moon Cars back there but I don’t put much stock in that ever actually happening, unless I’m wrong and they refurb the go-carts track into the new Moon Car track.

The go-carts will indeed be leaving for the new ride, but I’m also told the new ride will use a very minimal portion of the land cleared. Word is that the park is wanting to expand the area into a new DC section.

I’ve also heard that the park would like to move the Moon Cars back there but I don’t put much stock in that ever actually happening, unless I’m wrong and they refurb the go-carts track into the new Moon Car track.

Any word on whether or not that means Dragon’s Wing is history also? I don’t really see how they could expand too far into that area while still leaving it there

They should take the old glory amphitheater out. It's in an eyesore and only gets used a few times a year.

Put the Speed-o-Drome together with Old Glory, and you have a pretty significant amount of space! Unfortunately the Boss Helix cuts right through it.

505576885_ScreenShot2019-08-27at10_36_58AM.png.07ea1f97cc3f35afe4772b963a43fba0.png

Massive DC Universe?

I don’t know how I feel about Britannia getting booted for DC. I’ve always been a fan of the DC sections at Six Flags parks, but Six Flags St. Louis always had cool, unique sections in the past. If it is getting a DC retheme, I’d love to see Excalibur turned into a Harley Quinn ride, maybe turn Pandemonium into a Joker themed coaster (remove that crappy pirate ship in the back of the park), and then maybe one of those new Super Air Races and then another flat ride that’s new to the Six Flags chain.

Theming throughout the park outside of a DC theme is mostly ignored anyways. I think retheming is a good thing because at least the park will seem more cohesive rather than DC themed rides and attractions just scattered around the park in non DC areas as it is.

Man I just had the worst thought.

If the guy that said the 2020 addition is unique to the chain isn't full of it there's a ride unique to the chain currently being loaded on trucks...

Please don't be the Zacspin...

I actually think that whatever we get for 2020 will actually be very special. I think tomorrow's announcement will actually be pretty spectacular. I've always loved Six Flags St. Louis, but these past couple years have just made me a little disappointed. I mean I've loved what we've got, but I wish if it was a smaller attraction, that another one would come with it. Like in 2016 when they announced Spinsanity, I really wish that they had had given it a Catwoman or Harley Quinn theme or even a Poison Ivy theme, reusing the Chevy Show building as the queue and give it a greenhouse theme, retheme Tsunami Soaker to the Penguin, remove that old Joker pirate ship and replace it with an Endeavor then, rename that Backlot section to Gotham City, and then eventually remove Ninja for a freespin, though I kinda do like Ninja.