TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

^ It is nice to see our park do a little teasing! I don't remember much of that in the past.

I agree, it sounds like a Catwoman theme. I could see a Tilt-A-Whirl, or possibly a Giant Discovery.

Our social media is quiet compared to other SF parks...

I didn’t believe it either, but I’ve now heard from a park employee friend that the go carts are leaving and it’s going to be a ride that’s unique to the park, so most of our guesses so far are pretty much void.

Apparently word is management wants to turn Britannia into a new DC area.

Edited by RollerManic

The only hint I’ll give is it’s unique to the chain.

That eliminates the possibility of it being a Giant/Giga Discovery, an RMC Raptor, an S&S Freespin or a Premier Skyrocket II. A Mack Power Splash would be unique to the chain, but we already know that's going to SFOT. Maybe some new type of flat ride.

All the best stuff is over 20 years old. Of 21st century rides, don't miss American Thunder, and if you see XCalibur running, go immediately.

Coaster wise, I agree with you: American Thunder was my favorite in the park, followed closely by Screamin Eagle & Mr. Freeze. the River King Mine Train was surprisingly fun (fast & smooth)

Supergirl is fantastic, make sure to get a ride or two.

we also greatly enjoyed Colossus (the giant ferris wheel), the Log Flume, and Superman (used to be Dungeon Drop at Astroworld)

Supergirl is a far superior ride to Excalibur. You aren’t missing anything by it being in pieces.

Supergirl was amazing!!

Having a blast here

You guys have a great little park...plus it’s not busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk