TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Unless Ninja goes in the tank from a reliability standpoint, I don't see them removing it. Tidal Wave would be cheaper to remove and would seem to make a lot more sense.

I would guess whatever attraction goes in for next year will probably replace the Fling, though.

Unless Ninja goes in the tank from a reliability standpoint, I don't see them removing it. Tidal Wave would be cheaper to remove and would seem to make a lot more sense.

I would guess whatever attraction goes in for next year will probably replace the Fling, though.

The Huss Troika was just removed here at SFOT. It's possible that could be your replacement.

We also have to remember that corporate may prefer to give Ninja the refurbishment that SFOG got for their Ninja. That would be much cheaper than demolishing it, and replacing it with another coaster.

We also have to remember that corporate may prefer to give Ninja the refurbishment that SFOG got for their Ninja. That would be much cheaper than demolishing it, and replacing it with another coaster.

I thought the same, but Ninja's layout is trash compared to Blue Hawk.

I thought the same, but Ninja's layout is trash compared to Blue Hawk.

Cheaper yes ... Waste of money and time yes ... Bad decision by SF Corp yes.

Thanks for posting the video of Boss. That looks so much more enjoyable than the previous torture finale. I always had thoughts near the end of the ride of major regret. By the time I got halfway through the helix I hated myself for riding. I think I blacked out during the last half of the helix. By the time I got to the double-up I didn't feel a thing from my concussion. When I hit the station I was ready to piss my kidney stones out which had been knocked loose. I think if I rode it one more time with the helix my appendix would be gone in no time. Ether that or I would roach my liver from preparation to ride.

Luckily, I've never had many brain cells to worry about losing.

Front gate entry question:

The three times I visited the park last Fall/Winter they were not running the finger scanners so I haven't have my finger print for my 2018 pass done yet. Will this cause any hold up entering the park when I visit for the first time this year?

Went to the park today. Pretty empty but not surprised due to the cold. It even started snowing a bit while I was on the Eagle. Noticed new restraints on the Ninja. The train not in use still had the old worn restraints. They added some rocks to the Highland Fling site to make it look less bare.

6EADDE6E-3381-4564-B7BC-7CFF99FD41EB.thumb.jpeg.1bd3f67f96173fcd3e967bf182bb3989.jpeg

Lol... That's a nice touch with the rocks. Probably land clearing for a RMC...

We're stoked about our upcoming trips this summer, but we haven't caught the coaster bug enough this year to go to our park. Seeing all of the cold weather and gray sky pictures hasn't made it anymore enticing, lol. We decided today that we'll probably wait for tee shirt weather for our first trip, or just wait until we go to CP at the end of May and make MF our first coaster of the season.

Lol... That's a nice touch with the rocks. Probably land clearing for a RMC...

On that footprint, gotta be a Polercoaster.

We're stoked about our upcoming trips this summer, but we haven't caught the coaster bug enough this year to go to our park. Seeing all of the cold weather and gray sky pictures hasn't made it anymore enticing, lol. We decided today that we'll probably wait for tee shirt weather for our first trip, or just wait until we go to CP at the end of May and make MF our first coaster of the season.

You get out of here with that entirely reasonable decision.

Went to the park today. Pretty empty but not surprised due to the cold. It even started snowing a bit while I was on the Eagle. Noticed new restraints on the Ninja. The train not in use still had the old worn restraints. They added some rocks to the Highland Fling site to make it look less bare.

Interesting! I wonder what they'll eventually put on Highland Fling's now empty site. The site of the old Harley Quinn Spinsanity (Huss Troika), here at SFOT, is still just a bunch of torn up concrete and dirt. They're supposedly going to build a restaurant on the site. The new Harley Quinn (ABC Rides Tourbillion) is set to open around Memorial Day and will be adjacent to Joker (S&S 4D Free Spin), I'm guessing the new restaurant will open around the same time.