TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Not even worth getting your hopes up. You know they're converting an existing restaurant.

It is in fact going to be a new building, in training they said it is being built in the grassy area between the tiki bar and the main food court.

That's awesome! Definitely not what I expected. What's happening to the two Primo's Pizzeria locations then?

Not even worth getting your hopes up. You know they're converting an existing restaurant.

It is in fact going to be a new building, in training they said it is being built in the grassy area between the tiki bar and the main food court.

I'm stunned. It's almost like they're serious about improving food service.

I'm stunned. It's almost like they're serious about improving food service.

something like that.... thats all I'll say

Yeah, as typical as cold weather can be in March, it sucks after being so spoiled this winter. I let my guard down, too. I have an appointment to put new SUMMER tires and wheels on the car tomorrow. Fail.

^I can tell you that Galactic Attack is far and away better than any other VR coaster I've been on!

Yeah, at Texas it's on a good coaster. St. Louis has it on the coaster that has been the worst for years. The only good thing about VR Ninja is that it means people spend more time in its line and are not queueing for good rides.

How's Spring Breakout going at SFSTL? Here at SFOT we're experiencing huge overflow crowds! Riddler Revenge had a two hour wait and Catwoman Whip was at least an hour! You had to have a return ticket to ride Galactic Attack and I didn't even attempt to ride Titan or NTAG, the lines were just too damned long! And before anyone asks, I dont waste money on flash passes when I can always come back later when the park isn't so crowded!

^Well, all I can tell you is that, most of the time, these new attractions will open on or near Memorial Day. A Disk'o could be ready to go tomorrow if the park wanted. Here at SFOT, the word we have on Joker is late Spring. The ride itself is completed and water dummies are already seated in the trains awaiting testing. So, Joker is on target for it's late Spring opening, Spinsanity probably is as well.

^Well, all I can tell you is that, most of the time, these new attractions will open on or near Memorial Day. A Disk'o could be ready to go tomorrow if the park wanted. Here at SFOT, the word we have on Joker is late Spring. The ride itself is completed and water dummies are already seated in the trains awaiting testing. So, Joker is on target for it's late Spring opening, Spinsanity probably is as well.

The joker already started testing go check the sfot discussion thread I posted the link on there to see the video.