TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

I'm just annoyed that SFStL is getting what appears to be a Zamperla Disko...

It's better than nothing.... At least it's not a USED ride. Truthfully, I'm quite happy with this addition, Disko's are great small flats!

And what do you mean "appears" to be a Disko.... it IS a Disko!! If it looks like a Disko, is said to be a Disko, and is known to be a Disko, THEN ITS A DISKO!!!

Also, I like how your first post to the SFTSL board comes out of NOWHERE to b!tch about this ride.... Is SFTSL even your home park!!??..... If not, THEN WHY DO YOU CARE!?

Didn't Robb just go through the whole IDIOT thing.... Obviously some didn't get the message.

FACEPALM

Edited by parkjunkie

And what do you mean "appears" to be a Disko.... it IS a Disko!! If it looks like a Disko, is said to be a Disko, and is known to be a Disko, THEN ITS A DISKO!!!..... face palm

Didn't Robb just go through the whole IDIOT thing.... Obviously some didn't get the message.

Yeah, and I think I need to go through the whole bitchy asshole thing with you. Who gave you permission to attempt to trash me for no reason? I just said something innocent, and to be honest, I could mistake it for a piece of s**t because I think they're lame.

And what do you mean "appears" to be a Disko.... it IS a Disko!! If it looks like a Disko, is said to be a Disko, and is known to be a Disko, THEN ITS A DISKO!!!..... face palm

Yeah, and I think I need to go through the whole bitchy a$$hole thing with you. Who gave you permission to attempt to trash me for no reason? I just said something innocent, and to be honest, I could mistake it for a piece of s**t because I think they're lame.

Wow..... pathetic

Here we go again...

Oh don't worry, I'm done, not even worth my time

THAT is pathetic. I was merely stating my thoughts, you were the one unnecessarily throwing shade. Although it's Six Flags, we're talking about probably one of the most run-down parks and I would even say that it's so bad it could resort to clones. No joke. Now please, shut up and let me live my life... Not even worth my time... How pathetic.

Side note - a theme park 'know it all' who goes by the name of 'Thrill Central' has not even heard of a Zamperla Disk'o...

I can't believe how many posts were spent talking about the inconvenience of getting pseudo-free food.

THIS!!!!

Also, let's be real: season dining plans at theme parks are primarily for parents to buy their kids when they treat the parks like day cares for their tween.

And DOUBLE THIS!!!

DON"T EAT THE TRASH FOOD AT THE PARK AND ALL THESE PROBLEMS GO AWAY!

TRIPLE THIS!!!!

I really would like to believe that the people who post on our forums are "smarter than your average guest." And honestly, after the insane amount of CRAP I've seen posted this year, more than any other year on our forums, I need to take a zero tolerance policy and get rid of the crap.

I want the forums to be someplace for "smart" theme park fans to discuss their visits, not look like your typical guest relations lines filled with horrible people complaining about the most mundane things.

Sorry if I've been coming off as harsh lately, but I simply cannot take it anymore. Those of you who are not offended by it, well, you're exactly the kind of people we want here at TPR!

....and yet it continues

Hey. Enough is enough. You can stop right there as YOU were the one who started it! And I don't know why you are making such snarky remarks to the person who can be bothered to put money and effort into the service you are backchatting him with! At least treat people with respect, you inconsiderate little attention w***e! I'm not respecting you at the moment because honestly, you don't deserve it.

Hey. Enough is enough. You can stop right there as YOU were the one who started it! And I don't know why you are making such snarky remarks to the person who can be bothered to put money and effort into the service you are backchatting him with! At least treat people with respect, you inconsiderate little attention w***e! I'm not respecting you at the moment because honestly, you don't deserve it.

If you'd like to take this to PM, that would be great, I'd be MORE than happy to be "enlightened" by ore of your kind words, but the public board is not the place for it.... I would like to spare everyone from continuing to hear your crying

Edited by parkjunkie

Me, cry? No. That, my friend, is you. I'm actually rather content at the moment, to be frank.

ANYWAY... Who actually thinks Spinsanity is a good investment?

I think it's a good investment. I rode it at SDC and it was a really fun ride. My 10 year old liked it so much he rode it 4 times in a row. Yes, it's a flat ride and not a hyper coaster. So what? Flat rides are a good thing. Some people (not myself) are not roller coaster fans and a park like Six Flags needs flat rides.

Disk-O rides are a lot of fun actually and a pretty unique experience.

Agreed, I'm a big fan of the Disk'O rides. There's one here at the Adventuredome and I ride it at least 1-2 times every visit. I think the GP will love the Disk'O and it will have great ridership numbers. I'm glad that SF is finally adding quality flats to their parks like the Disk'O, Giant Discovery, Endeavor, etc.

He started it, BUT YOU ARE CONTINUING IT!

You made a stupid comment saying it appears to be a Disk'O, when you knew full well that's exactly what is was.

Parkjunkie then called you out on it, tagging on the Robb's comment about idiots making foolish posts, and you escalated it with name calling. Sorry if you say something stupid or foolish we have no trouble if another poster calls you out on it using words like stupid, dumb, idiot. Deal with it, we all say stupid things every once in awhile. And sometimes the teasing about those comments last a long time.

So you will both cease from responding to each other's posts moving forward. UNDERSTOOD? (that's a rhetorical question)

I've only ridden four Disk'Os. Pipe Scream(CP), Electro Spin(Coney Island/SDC) and Disk'O(Mount Olympus). Now I really enjoyed Pipe Scream and the two Electro Spins but did not like Disk'O at Mt. Olympus. So if ever go back to SFStL I will definitely ride Spinsanity.