TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Sorry I didn't already post this! I meant to post it yesterday. When I heard the S&S Free Spin rumors die off after SFNE's permit was found, I was going to post these to show more free spins are possible:

image.jpeg.fad1e97177d5830f6cd5c40c7cabc404.jpeg

Ooooooohhhh i like the colors.

image.jpeg.fad1e97177d5830f6cd5c40c7cabc404.jpeg

Ooooooohhhh i like the colors.

All photo credits belong to ACE members who attend the S&S Tech Facility Tour on August 6, 2016.

Source

I wouldn't count the rumors as entirely crazy. Lets assume each color is for a different installation - we then have 3 unkown installations awaiting announcement. It could be less, but remember this is a guaranteed maximum so far.

image.thumb.jpeg.08f33357eeed02f49645ff376a2a82e0.jpeg

This was confirmed by S&S to be destined for Nagasaki Spa Land.

Sad Screamscape rumor this morning: S&S 4D Bulk installation to many 6 Flags, including SFStL. UGH.

That's not sad news. I'd take that over a super loop or aqua spin any day

Why can't we get a relocated b&m? Why can we not get a BIG,REAL (not janky 26 year old boomerang) and not a spinny 20 second flip machine

Amazing how low the expectations have dropped for SFSTL fans when they'd rather have a used B&M coaster than a new S&S coaster. I'll see if SFA is done with Iron Wolf. I'm sure they'd let you have it and then they would get your S&S

Sad Screamscape rumor this morning: S&S 4D Bulk installation to many 6 Flags, including SFStL. UGH.

I'd just be glad that we get a coaster. I'd rather have a S&S 4D Free Fly clone than nothing

Seriously!

If Michigan's Adventure put in an S&S "4D" Free Fly clone, there would be jubilant cries, and a stampede of local people (not just enthusiasts) knocking down the gates to ride it!

If the chain is already paying to use the IPs it's not a lack of imagination - it's just good business and much easier to market

I like it when we agree, because you're 100% right. Islands of Adventure has a huge superhero land, and it's awesome. Plus, a lot of kids really really like the DC characters.

I can't believe that today is the last day of full time operation for 2016. However, I'm excited for tomorrow. If you visit this weekend, Blind Fury will already be blocking the arbors, and you might spot some lights in other areas of the park. As they love to say, "Six Flags - Thrills for All Seasons!"

I wonder if SFSTL will do this? I think IF they do offer free haunted houses, it will be even more insanely packed at Fright Fest. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

I doubt SFSTL will do this just for the 'insanely packed' reason. I'm sure Fiesta Texas' decision has something to do with the attendance during the event. In terms of Fright Fest, Magic Mountain, Great Adventure, Great America, and us are regarded as the best Fright Fests of the parks by the public and even some enthusiasts, so making Maze admission free would be a shot in the foot and would mean less money for the park as a whole. We paid for two Express Slasher Passes (Unlimited visits the whole night, as well as seperate queue entry) last year and found that it was well worth it, and plan to do it this year as well. Other people must agree as even the Express entry was like a 15-20 minute wait.

Not to mention that the park was fairly empty during the day, but the crowds really started to roll in after 6 PM after all of the Mazes opened.

The event continues to get even bigger every year and even more popular, so I'd say no.

I could see them maybe making some of the less popular mazes like Blackout free just to give people a taste of the other ones.

Why can't we get a relocated b&m? Why can we not get a BIG,REAL (not janky 26 year old boomerang) and not a spinny 20 second flip machine

Amazing how low the expectations have dropped for SFSTL fans when they'd rather have a used B&M coaster than a new S&S coaster. I'll see if SFA is done with Iron Wolf. I'm sure they'd let you have it and then they would get your S&S

We are willing to trade for Batman: The ride, River King mine train or Mr. Freeze.

We are willing to trade for Batman: The ride, River King mine train or Mr. Freeze.

We are only offering Boomerang and Ninja.

We here at Six Flags America would gladly take that boomerang off your hands.

Nah. Take ninja! It's very smooth!

Deal and we'll give it a crappy name like Goliath to make the deal sweeter.

Why not take both Boomerang and Ninja! A 2 for 1 head banging special!