TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Can the hand me down be Goliath from SFOG?

Pssssst. The love is because of the waterpark.

Which wasn't any more exciting than Hurricane Harbor... Which is why I didn't even bother mentioning it.

That isn't even a little bit correct. HH has nothing on Splashin Safari!

That's like, your opinion man. I wasn't impressed to the point I feel the need to return anytime soon.

To be fair, I'm not a big fan of ANY waterpark.

Well you are entitled to your own opinion just everyone else is entitled to think you're an idiot for having that opinion. It's pretty obvious you didn't even really experience Splashin Safari. The two water coasters alone are worth the price of admission

Normally, I don't like to take this kind of tone on these forums, or when discussing things that are frankly all just a matter of opinion and personal preference... However, in this case, I actually think it's pretty warranted! I mean, comparing Splashin' Safari with any other non-dedicated water park is straight up nuts! As was said, the two water coasters alone make it better in my book, and there's a lot else to it as well!

Just got back from the park. American Thunder had only one train running today, but the wait for it was really short. Everything was mostly a walk-on, so we rode everything we wanted to. I rode Justice League for the first time ever and it was awesome! I enjoyed it a lot. Boss had one train running, but they got another staff member there, so they let people on the other one.

I don't care about his negative attitude toward Splashin Safari or Holiday World, because I couldn't help but to appreciate his Big Lebowski reference.

Six Flags on September 1: "we're proud to announce the addition of Harley Quinn Spinsanity to Six Flags St. Louis!"

Prozach: "ehhhhhh"

Six Flags: "We think it's really going to tie the room together."

Prozach: "I'LL BE THERE."

I don't care about his negative attitude toward Splashin Safari or Holiday World, because I couldn't help but to appreciate his Big Lebowski reference.

Six Flags on September 1: "we're proud to announce the addition of Harley Quinn Spinsanity to Six Flags St. Louis!"

Prozach: "ehhhhhh"

Six Flags: "We think it's really going to tie the room together."

Prozach: "I'LL BE THERE."

Just got back from the park. American Thunder had only one train running today, but the wait for it was really short. Everything was mostly a walk-on, so we rode everything we wanted to. I rode Justice League for the first time ever and it was awesome! I enjoyed it a lot. Boss had one train running, but they got another staff member there, so they let people on the other one.

Sounds like you had a good time. Do you have a favorite coaster/ride? I wasn't able to ride Justice League when I was there last Saturday because of course it kept breaking down. At one point it was down for over an hour because they had to remove a train that was midway through the course.

Worked midnights, going on about 2 and a half hours of sleep, and I'm leaving for Florida this afternoon... It's going to be a rough day, but I'll make sure to take pictures of Mako and Kumba for my fellow deprived St. Louis homies.

Sounds like you had a good time. Do you have a favorite coaster/ride? I wasn't able to ride Justice League when I was there last Saturday because of course it kept breaking down. At one point it was down for over an hour because they had to remove a train that was midway through the course.

My favorite coaster is Screamin' Eagle because of the airtime. The back seat has the best airtime. I felt like I was flying out of my seat most of the ride. I also love The Boss and American Thunder. Wow! That's crazy! I hope you get a chance to ride it the next time you visit.

I wasn't that upset that I didn't get to ride JL. After all I can ride it every time I go to my park. If I do make it back to the park though it will be to finish the remaining credits I missed. I just couldn't wait in line for Ninja. Even the non VR line was over hour. I'm sure if I got there in the morning I could of ridden it.

Worked midnights, going on about 2 and a half hours of sleep, and I'm leaving for Florida this afternoon... It's going to be a rough day, but I'll make sure to take pictures of Mako and Kumba for my fellow deprived St. Louis homies.

and Kracken... and Montu... and Shekra... and Cheetah Hunt

If SFGAm is indeed getting a 4D Free Spin, I HIGHLY doubt we will receive one the same season. But Six Flags has done stranger things.

I'd say at this point, it looks like the soonest we're getting a new coaster is 2018, whether it be a Free Spin (most likely) or a larger steel coaster (I doubt it).

2017? I'm guessing a flat ride of some type. I mean, there haven't really been any rumors at all, which leads me to the conclusion it is not going to be a very exciting addition.

But why are we complaining? I mean, we just got a new steel coaster this season.

I wasn't that upset that I didn't get to ride JL. After all I can ride it every time I go to my park. If I do make it back to the park though it will be to finish the remaining credits I missed. I just couldn't wait in line for Ninja. Even the non VR line was over hour. I'm sure if I got there in the morning I could of ridden it.

True. Yeah if you visit the park sometime before they go back into weekend operations, you could probably get your remaining credits with little wait because of school starting in the area.

It's unlikely that I'm going to go back this year. The drive is just too long to do again. Plus I start school in a couple weeks. But like I said in my TR I will be returning. I've even considering moving to the midway point between SFGAm and SFStL. That way I would have two home parks.

It's unlikely that I'm going to go back this year. The drive is just too long to do again. Plus I start school in a couple weeks. But like I said in my TR I will be returning. I've even considering moving to the midway point between SFGAm and SFStL. That way I would have two home parks.

If you're going to buy a house due it's proximity to amusement parks, please dear god not in proximity to two Six Flags parks. Move to Colombus instead. Or between Hershey/Knoebels/Dorney/Great Adventure. There's so much better out there.

Move to Jeff City it's between 3 parks.

Sad Screamscape rumor this morning: S&S 4D Bulk installation to many 6 Flags, including SFStL. UGH.

That's not sad news. I'd take that over a super loop or aqua spin any day

Why can't we get a relocated b&m? Why can we not get a BIG,REAL (not janky 26 year old boomerang) and not a spinny 20 second flip machine