TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

I honestly can't believe that the park opens on Friday. It seems like we closed a month ago. It's been really cool to see all of the excited new faces (and returning friends) as they learn their part in running the park. Seeing all of the rides operating the last few weekends has me excited for opening. The park is looking better than ever, and I can't wait for any of you to enjoy it yourself.

The former Six Flags St. Louis "Evel Knievel Coaster" sign that was at SFSTL is for sale on ebay. At least that what the guy on ebay says it is. Shipping can't be cheap.

Location of seller is South Carolina... I'm gonna have to do some digging to find out how it wound up there... its weird that it didnt stay at the park considering that all old signs and decor usually stays at the park...

I wonder what the map would look like if they took the picture for it (which is done by plane, I assume) while the park was open. It'd be full of Guests, which would make it a bit more realistic but harder to read I guess. Just a thought.

EDIT: Ignoring my too-stupid-to-be-even-remotely-funny post above. I wanted to remind any Guests who require the ADA Attraction Access pass that they will need to bring a doctor's note their first visit of the season as part of the new plan to stop abuse of the pass. Here's some information on that note, and more information about it can be found here.

To receive an Attraction Access Pass you must have a note from a doctor. You will only need this note the first time you request an Attraction Access Pass. Your doctor should include the following information:

Doctor's name

Address of the doctor's practice (Printed stationary is OK as long as it includes the Doctor's medical ID number)

Phone number of doctor's practice (Printed stationary is OK as long as it includes the Doctor's medical ID number)

Name of person requesting the Attraction Access Pass

Statement indicating the guest has a disability or other qualifying impairment under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and/or applicable state law that prevents the guest from waiting in a standard queue.

Valid time period of disability (permanent or, if temporary, the valid time period the Pass is needed for)

Doctor's signature

The note must NOT describe or indicate the nature of the disability.

Bring your note to the Ride Information Center (Guest Services) just inside the front gate of the park. A photo identification must presented at the time of issuance. For children under the age of 16, a student photo ID will be acceptable. If a child 12 or under does not have a photo ID, we will accept the parent's or guardian's ID.

Im probably going on the two saturdays in mid April. Will be interesting, as I've never gone this early in the season. I got an email over the weekend about a meal pass, but it was only for a lunch/snack, not dinner. It was $30, but if I eat there, it would more than likely be just for dinner/snack.