TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Off-topic to the post above,

Does anyone actually see this ride opening on March 25th? I don't

Unless SF St Louis is drastically different than every other SF park (which it isn't), I don't see why anyone would expect them to open this ride on opening day. They haven't attempted to do that across the board in years, so why would you expect that to change?

If you didn't know, Six Flags shoots for Memorial Day openings.

Lurker here, but does anyone know the times for the dining passes? This will be our first year using them, and I can't find any info on the lunch/dinner times.

Anyone know.

Also, anyone know why they put the height limits on Taz's Twisters? I remember riding it with my kids, now there is height limit and you must be in the green zone to ride. One of my kiddos doesn't like "scary" rides and is not happy to be getting too tall for most of the kiddie rides.

Also, when is the last time they ran with two operators at Shazzam? It is my daughters favorite ride and the operators there are always so slow.

On a more serious note, once they park Fire Dragon, how many hours of testing is required before it can be opened to the public?

*Fireball

And it's not exactly a "park the ride" type situation. Fireball is a good amount taller than similar portable rides. Then, once the crane has erected the majority of the ride, there is the utilities hook ups and small things before the ride can actually cycle.

Now I know it is this way for non-flat rides, so usually it is more focused on the amount of cycles instead of the amount of hours. Some rides have to cycle each vehicle thousands of times, but I'm not sure if that applies to flats like Fireball.

On a more serious note, once they park Fire Dragon, how many hours of testing is required before it can be opened to the public?

*Fireball

And it's not exactly a "park the ride" type situation. Fireball is a good amount taller than similar portable rides. Then, once the crane has erected the majority of the ride, there is the utilities hook ups and small things before the ride can actually cycle.

Now I know it is this way for non-flat rides, so usually it is more focused on the amount of cycles instead of the amount of hours. Some rides have to cycle each vehicle thousands of times, but I'm not sure if that applies to flats like Fireball.

He's being sarcastic. I know you're not all over the other threads because you're really busy so it's understandable, but he posts almost the exact same thing in a different order pretty much weekly.

*Fireball

He's being sarcastic. I know you're not all over the other threads because you're really busy so it's understandable, but he posts almost the exact same thing in a different order pretty much weekly.

Yes, faithplus1 beats the "super loop is a carnival ride" comments into the ground so hard that it stopped being funny a long time ago and is just annoying. We get it. We got it a long time ago. Move on already.

He's been doing it for at least a year and a half at this point. By now, any drop of comedic juice present within that joke (I'd argue there never was any to begin with) has long been wrung out.

#savecomedyfromfaithplus1

I'm sure the ride will open around mid-May as all Six Flags additions have for the last ten years.

*Fireball

Thank you for the information. Please forgive me for asking a question. We can't all be know-it-alls like MichelleLynn and those cool sunglasses.

^ Wow I'm sorry that people calling you out on something that you regularly do is a hard pill to swallow. Its not the first time posters have pointed out that it is extremely annoying, so why bother to continue with it? Why do you intentionally want to annoy your fellow enthusiasts? And why call somebody a "know-it-all" and make jabs at somebody's attire in an avatar just because you got butt hurt? You contribute great discussion, and make valid points. Why taint it with something you KNOW others are sick of seeing?

P.S. I normally do not make posts like this. I was just really irritated by faithplus1's previous remark. Moderators please forgive me and call me out if I have overstepped my bounds. That was not my intention by this post.