TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

I heard that the Larson Loop models were having ... issues. I mean I doubt the Six Flags chain would care about any issues and install it anyway. But... I am still keeping an open mind till the actual announcement.

Last I heard, all of the issues were cleared up now, but more importantly...

WHAT?!?! You're keeping an open mind?!?! Can't you see that the park is so obviously just getting a Larson loop.

I don't think a Larson Loop is something to count on coming, because I remember Dave or someone at SFSTL discussing their distaste towards them, but I guess they don't necessarily decide what comes to the parks, so I guess it is still a possibility, while being a super small one at that

Speculate>Speculate>Speculate>Speculate>Speculate>Disappointment

I told my wife that the SFSTL announcement was going to be coming up soon. She, who is not familiar in any way with our nerd discussions, said "What are they going to do, run the Thunder River backwards?"

I told my wife that the SFSTL announcement was going to be coming up soon. She, who is not familiar in any way with our nerd discussions, said "What are they going to do, run the Thunder River backwards?"

Thunder River Reverse Splash. Awesome!

Mike

Well... since they are just doing weekends now hope jlbfm gets "fixed". HWH Fan surely there must be some new chatter around the park about something new.

I haven't heard any chatter about it...but I can't say anything further about it without giving away what it is exactly. With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

And to the above posters....

LOL! A joke about SFSL announcing a ride will be turned around backwards?!?! You're so freakin' original idk how to even cope with the hilarity...

So let's see: Six Flags announces a great new trap door body slide tower for 2013, which is a great investment. Then, SFSL also announced that Mr. Freeze will be turned around, which still gets way better ratings. SF changes an attraction that is a cool improvement according to most Guests, and they just get made fun of for it. I guess it's time to just stop trying to improve Guest experience. But honestly, come on...that's a dumb joke made a couple dozen times with multiple attractions. As much as I detest PETA, I'm about to call them for the poor horse you beat to death before continuing to beat it.

Anyway, I got some interesting pictures on Friday, and I will hopefully get a chance to post them soon, as long as I don't have to point out any other ridiculousness.

Mike

10/10 would splash again. Honestly this is just as possible as getting a new coaster this year.

A question I have is that how many people would like to see the Iron Boss? I am not sure if I would want to see the huge woodie go. (Sorry if this has been asked already sometimes I cannot keep up with this thread.)

Mike

10/10 would splash again. Honestly this is just as possible as getting a new coaster this year.

A question I have is that how many people would like to see the Iron Boss? I am not sure if I would want to see the huge woodie go. (Sorry if this has been asked already sometimes I cannot keep up with this thread.)

Wicked Boss would be a better name.

Well... since they are just doing weekends now hope jlbfm gets "fixed". HWH Fan surely there must be some new chatter around the park about something new.

I haven't heard any chatter about it...but I can't say anything further about it without giving away what it is exactly. With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

And to the above posters....

LOL! A joke about SFSL announcing a ride will be turned around backwards?!?! You're so freakin' original idk how to even cope with the hilarity...

So let's see: Six Flags announces a great new trap door body slide tower for 2013, which is a great investment. Then, SFSL also announced that Mr. Freeze will be turned around, which still gets way better ratings. SF changes an attraction that is a cool improvement according to most Guests, and they just get made fun of for it. I guess it's time to just stop trying to improve Guest experience. But honestly, come on...that's a dumb joke made a couple dozen times with multiple attractions. As much as I detest PETA, I'm about to call them for the poor horse you beat to death before continuing to beat it.

A joke among coaster nerds like us is always beaten to death. However, I think what you missed is that this joke was made by someone who doesn't cruise the forums and most of the time could give two sh*ts about what is going on in the coaster industry. It just confirms what even the outside world thinks of the park.

Anyway, I got some interesting pictures on Friday, and I will hopefully get a chance to post them soon, as long as I don't have to point out any other ridiculousness.

Nobody's even talking about these 'interesting pictures' and are talking about Iron Boss more

I love this thread

Went today and it was nearly perfect. Only wait was Justice League, which was totally expected. Everything else was either getting right on, or just a few minutes.

How was it?

And yea, HWH whenever you want to post those pictures...

Also, you all saw the "hint" today on the sign right? At least they are aknowledging something is happening lol