TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

I don't know if this is 100% true, but apparently SFOG's Goliath was planned for SFSTL but got moved at the last minute. It would've gone where the picnic grove is.

I'm not sure if it was Goliath or Raging Bull. Have you ever seen the key chains in the gift shop near Colussus that say "Raging Bull-Six Flags St. Louis". It may have been Goliath, but would have been named Raging Bull?

Could Six Flags St Louis get a Goliath B&M hyper coaster? Like a Raging Bull at Six Flags Great America? They could put one behind screamin eagle or behind The Boss?

Oh God, here we go again...................

Could Six Flags St Louis get a Goliath B&M hyper coaster? Like a Raging Bull at Six Flags Great America? They could put one behind screamin eagle or behind The Boss?

Let's face it: Sfstl will never EVER get a hypercoaster. I'm just being realistic.

I learned a few things tonight.

Christians like to travel in packs 8-10 wide. They don't all go to the MercyMe concert. There are still such things as "Christian Warriors" (I don't get that).

SF needs to change the name to Mr. Hot and Humid: Blast Furnace. I now know how much it really sucks to to wait for a half hour in a hot building and they have "minor technical difficulties" when you get to the gate.

Never ever park in the west lot when you are going to close the park down.

Never ever let them put cheese directly on the tortilla chips. They are so thin they instantly turn to goo.

No need to buy a wristband for drink refills, I only had to pay for one refill. A new worlds record, I went to SF and spend a total of $1.07.

I won't miss Scooby Doo, at least not in its crippled 1/2 capacity state.

I like American Thunder a bit more each ride.

Oh God, here we go again...................

Lmao!!!

At this point we just need to hope Sfstl doesn't become the next SFAW.

Christians like to travel in packs 8-10 wide. They don't all go to the MercyMe concert. There are still such things as "Christian Warriors" (I don't get that).

SF needs to change the name to Mr. Hot and Humid: Blast Furnace. I now know how much it really sucks to to wait for a half hour in a hot building and they have "minor technical difficulties" when you get to the gate.

Never ever let them put cheese directly on the tortilla chips. They are so thin they instantly turn to goo.

No need to buy a wristband for drink refills, I only had to pay for one refill. A new worlds record, I went to SF and spend a total of $1.07.

American Thunder is amazing.. I don't think it gets enough love.

American Thunder is amazing.. I don't think it gets enough love.

Yeah, I think American Thunder is THE best GCI and in the top 15 wooden coasters.

Went to the park yesterday for last day of daily operations. Pretty decent sized crowd, felt like a Sunday, but there were moderate wait times on most rides. Looked like they may have been on one train operations on American Thunder because it had a pretty long line. Complaint for the day: we are on the dining plan and went to Macho Burrito at 4:40 for dinner and it was already closed. We then went to Mooseburger and it was already closed too. With the size of the crowd and the HH had not yet closed, I'm sure there were plenty of disappointed people on the dining plan looking for dinner. We ended up going to JB's which was pretty good, but they only have a few things available on the dining plan. If they are going to close a couple of the main restaurants early, that should be posted somewhere.

He looking for that 200+ lift hill that has yet to grace our Skyline

That would be awesome! But, unfortunately that's not happening anytime soon. But, I still have hope for sometime in the near future!!!