TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

There not done yet, but none of the supports that are where the bumper cars were located are nearly high enough to make up the difference between the two "levels" that the ride appears to being built on (it not a slope, appears to be just a sheer drop off from the back support footers down to the loop/station area), so what's exactly going to happen I don't know.

Thanks for the Update SFZIP. The landscaping, placement of the coaster does sound very cool. ...and I like how the pathway will go under the Cobra Roll. Has it been confirmed the coaster is using the old train or will we get a new one?

^Old train from what was posted several pages back. No official confirmation.

It's going to be interesting how this ride is going to look based on where it's being placed. Despite a lot of other people think here.....it's going to be a nice addition to the park.

It'll be better than Ninja (though that is not saying alot).

There are several pieces of bright green track at the park (showed up late last week and are coming in daily), along with a lot of orange supports, all being stored in the preferred parking area of the parking lot. The ride will not open until June 1st, because that is what Six Flags corporate wants, the ride will likely be done long before that and based on where the pieces are being stored they will either have to be moved somewhere else before opening day or most of the ride would have to be done by then (because I don't think they can stay where they are and have the park open, since they are basically right outside the front gate area).

I think the boss should be RMC's first true track replacement with Iron Horse. I thought Boss had such a cool and unique layout, which could only be more awesome if it were smooth as glass. I think topper track would be great as well!

So, you don't count NTAG or Iron Rattler as true track replacements using the I-Box.

They modified the layouts The Texas Giant and The Rattler, versus solely replacing the track .

Thanks Larrygator! Would anyone shoot me if I said I would love to see them install trains that look like the Chevrolet Bel-Aire (ie Xcelerator)? Just imagine that final helix being smoother and faster...maybe an NTAG light tunnel? Just Some Ideas!

Six Flags knows how to market.

I disagree, Merlin knows how to market. Six Flags knows how to advertise.

I was being sarcastic

Whoever thought Flashback would be sitting underneath the St Louis Arch, my uncle was mourning Flashback yesterday as it was the only big coaster at SFOT he was not scared to ride.