TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

California In 2007

Nemmy

Planning a trip...holy crap...13 months...gimmie some candy!

After going to California in 2003-2004...well...we had to do it again. And we're going to the Rose Bowl again. 2006-2007. However, this is supposedly going to be more theme-park oriented. So, who's coming?

(redhead is Seth, other dude is Zach)

Also, Zach's father and Seth's father, both of who I do not have pictures of and do not wish to reveal.

So, that's the five-person cast of this journey out to Pasadena. I have a couple questions, though.

1. We really want to get in on New Year's Eve just like we did in '03/'04. Any suggestions for cheap but efficient lodging (like in the style of the Breakers @ Cedar Point).

2. The Rose Bowl for the 2006 season will be on January 1, 2007. So, we figured that we'd start up on January 2, 2007. Are the local parks usually open?

3. We were wondering about what theme parks to hit. I was thinking that on the 2nd, we'd fool around at DW and DCA, on the 3rd, we'd hit SFMM, on the 4th, we'd go to USH, and on the 5th, we'd do KBF. Anything else we can hit/skip?

4. Any other useful information?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic