TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Chronicles of Narnia 9 Min Trailer

crispy

I read the series when I was younger, and was hoping that Disney would do the books justice, and it looks as if they did

There is not really a question that the Chronicles of Narnia are set for a younger audience than Lord of the Rings, but both Tolkien and C.S. Lewis were friends, and talked and met regularly, and best of all

They hated each others books, Tolkien REALLY disliked the Allegorical style of the Narnia books

Anyway, most of you know that the early reviews are in, and they look pretty good, but I found this trailer, and am now pretty excited to see the finished product

WARNING, THERE IS ALOT OF SPOILERS IN THIS TRAILER, IF YOU WANT TO BE SUPRISED BY THE MOVIE, YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T CLICK ON THIS

The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe 9 Minute Trailer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I read the series when I was younger and even got lead role as Aslan in my 6th production of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. As the books are supposed to be for a younger audience, I would say that they are not an easy series to read. There is a lot of literary devices that most children would not be able to follow. Pick up a copy of the series and you'll see what I mean.