TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

MAGNUM FORCE AND BULLET GONE!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all pretty much knew this.

As much as I'd rather have Magnum Force than an SLC, Magnum was by far not the best Schwarzkopf I've been on. I don't think this will 'ruin' the trip by any means, heck it makes our schedule easier!!!

Now the bullet, that's the one I'm sad about as that was an AMAZING ride.

I really doubt they'll be scrapped.

My two guesses: Smaller UK Park or South America (since that's where it seems like Schwarzkopf's go to die)

I knew both were going, When I visited back in October for the ECC trip they had. As we had a group talk about what’s happing to them both and the park in the future. Sadly I can't remember much about it now

Oh well, I’m happy I got to ride a really Great Forceful Schwarzkopf - Bullet and one allright Schwarzkopf Rough Magnum. Just wish Bullet stayed a bit longer than Magnum as it was so much better

Yeah, it was good to get one last ride in on these two before they parted with Flamingoland. And now it does mean that the three main coasters in the park are Vekomas!

The park is still gonna be a good draw next year, with a brand new SLC (so it won't be THAT rough when you ride it), a Vekoma Booster Bike, a big S&S Combo Tower, big Zamperla Disk-O, a forceful steel Wild Mouse, and a few other little surprises.

You know the more I think about this the more I get pissed, they took out two Schwarzkopfs to put in TWO damn vekomas, it's like twisting the dagger that's already been stuck in my heart!

Also i'm really getting tired of parks being really stupid and taking out Schwarzkopfs. They should realize they are worth the money to maintain them...

I guess most of you Swartzkoph fans arent going to be happy when I tell you that two more are going to be closing down in a couple of months. And one of them is my top Swartzkoph! The park is Kobe Portopialand in Kobe, Japan and its shutting its doors for good so they can build some nice condos or some industrial buildings there! How lovely.

For those that can make it out to Japan in the next few months...cough..rob..cough...elissa...cough.....BMRX (Barvarian Mountain Rail Road) will definately shoot right to the top (or somewhere near it) for good ole Anton! This coaster is simply amazing....I believe we rode this thing around 30 times and we just couldnt get enough of it! Love it!

The other is a double looping Swartzkoph....fun...but nothing compared to BMRX! This is something that the states should buy!!! BUY!!! BUY!!!! So for all the talk that Magnum Force was going to Knoebels......screw that ....BUY BMRX!!! There are NO horrible restraints on BMRX, just good ole lapbars, unlike Magnum Force....where they offered us towels to put over our shoulders so we didnt get burned by the 5 point harness!

Now this should be upsetting people!!!! BMRX should be purchased and moved somewhere.....anywhere....Im not picky.

Oh yeah....Bullet was a great ride....

I guess most of you Swartzkoph fans arent going to be happy when I tell you that two more are going to be closing down in a couple of months. And one of them is my top Swartzkoph! The park is Kobe Portopialand in Kobe, Japan and its shutting its doors for good so they can build some nice condos or some industrial buildings there! How lovely.

For those that can make it out to Japan in the next few months...cough..rob..cough...elissa...cough.....BMRX (Barvarian Mountain Rail Road) will definately shoot right to the top (or somewhere near it) for good ole Anton! This coaster is simply amazing....I believe we rode this thing around 30 times and we just couldnt get enough of it! Love it!

The other is a double looping Swartzkoph....fun...but nothing compared to BMRX! This is something that the states should buy!!! BUY!!! BUY!!!! So for all the talk that Magnum Force was going to Knoebels......screw that ....BUY BMRX!!! There are NO horrible restraints on BMRX, just good ole lapbars, unlike Magnum Force....where they offered us towels to put over our shoulders so we didnt get burned by the 5 point harness!

Now this should be upsetting people!!!! BMRX should be purchased and moved somewhere.....anywhere....Im not picky.

Oh yeah....Bullet was a great ride....

Anyway anyone can get a video?

Okay that would make EIGHT Schwarzkopfs (Viper, 7 Picos, Bullet, BMRX, Double Loop, Greezed Lightnin' and Wildcat (if Willaim Grove is actually closing) that would be closing within a peroid of a year! that is FAR too many...

Also i've heard this year might be Laser's last at Dorney Park or if it's not don't expect it to be around much longer. The control system has been giving the park problems so instead putting money into it they will give as another Hydra (i'm jumping up and down in my seat...right)....

As least we should be getting one back this year Gillian's old City Jet in KS ...but that would still put us down to only 54 Schwarzkopf operating world wide (not counting the ones traveling the fair circuit), only 18 in america....sad

Ride on Schwarzkopf!

I find it funny that you say that Revolution won't be taken out because its historic.

My park had a historic ride too.

.. if anything, the location will help it. If they built Tatsu around it, I doubt anything will warrent Revolutions removal. But to say historical significance is why they would keep it is somewhat foolish IMHO - look at Knott's corkscrew, it left and it was a historic ride as well.

Alex - it is quite a shame. Zonga probably won't last long either... 54, wow, that's maybe a third of his rides

Alex - it is quite a shame. Zonga probably won't last long either... 54, wow, that's maybe a third of his rides

I'd like to think SFMW does something with it but I doubt it...I either way I doubt it's the last we'll see of the last of the ride.

I'm just damn glad I got to ride it in Norcal...even if it didn't turn out as good as I thought it was going to be it was still a very awesome ride!

I knew both were going, When I visited back in October for the ECC trip they had. As we had a group talk about what’s happing to them both and the park in the future. Sadly I can't remember much about it now

If I remember right at least one/maybe both of them have gone to Vekoma in part pament for the new rides