TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "Animal Crossing: Wild World" Thread!

robbalvey

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my AC a few days ago (ordered through lik-sang.com) but I'm not online yet cos I'm still waiting for the ******* Telekom to ship my new wifi router which should have been shipped weeks ago *sigh*.

Meanwhile I'll fix my town and try to get some nice items and I'll post my code ASAP.

I'm a little disappointed about the missing NES games, I hoped this time they'd include some old GB games. Would be so great to have an arcade area in the bar to play with and against visitors...

Woohoo! My Nook storewill be closed today (Tuesday), but will reopen as Nookington's complete with hair salon.

Anybody else get a Nookington's yet?

Dude, Nook closed for me too! But I'm only geting Nook n' Go... I want freakin' Nookington's.

Ugh, no you DON'T! I went to Shampoodle in Erik's town last night and she totally RUINED my hair. It's this totally ugly bowl-cut orange doo...when can I go back and spend another 3,000 bells to fix it, dammit?

Yeah, pitfalls are a lot more abundant in this game too.

My lost and found has like 6-7 of them (and they're up for grabs if anybody wants to visit my town when I open up the gates later today/tonight.)

BTW, my Nookington's opened today and I'm currenty sporting a blue trendy cut. I'll have to try to make that blonde later.

Finally got Animal Crossing.

Its a good game, I hate how picky some of the people are (Copper is being a b***, won't give me my friend code because he's all "You have work..."). And... Nook is a pain, like LT said...

EDIT: Friend code

4982-7896-6146

Town: ROFLton (its closed...)

Hello, i just got AC:WW :mrgreen: and ive already payed off the second loan 120,000. but nook still isnt upgrading. i rember once it was refurbishing, but i came back the next day and it was still nooks cranny. please tell me whats going on

:mrgreen: OMG!! FIRST POST!!! :mrgreen:

edit:also, do you need to buy anything to do wifi?(connectors,etc.)

Ways to connect to WiFi

1- Have a wireless router at home. Directions are in a manual that came with a game to help you set it up.

2- Most McDonalds are compatible with Nintendo's WiFi system, very easy to connect to and doesn't require much set-up.

3- Nintendo sells a WiFi compatible dongle for $35-40 bucks. It was online exclusive, but I have heard that Best Buy is now selling it.

Hello, i just got AC:WW :mrgreen: and ive already payed off the second loan 120,000. but nook still isnt upgrading. i rember once it was refurbishing, but i came back the next day and it was still nooks cranny. please tell me whats going on

:mrgreen: OMG!! FIRST POST!!! :mrgreen:

edit:also, do you need to buy anything to do wifi?(connectors,etc.)

In order for Nook's to upgrade to the department store you need at least one other player via DS to DS or Wi-fi to come into your town and buy an item from Nook's.

Okay, I got mine working!

Ok I'm bored so I made a members list of TPR members that play AC

Member's List will be in this format:

TPR member name

Friend code

Name

Town

ok lets get started

-------------------

SharkTums

5154-5677-0412

Rodent

Intamin

--------------------

robbalvey

4853-9199-9686

Robbish

TPRLand

--------------------

Erik Johnson

1847-4430-2796

TPR Erik

Monkey

-------------------

Penguin

2191-0402-0334

Kristen

Qwerty

-------------------

DeliriumTrigger

5111-6182-8988

Brian

Bluthton

-------------------

Monkeypoopants

3092-9832-5577

Matt

Zentown

-------------------

KBFXcelerator

4209-6748-7096

Matt

Valencia

-------------------

Blazen_AZN

2276-9401-2793

Mark

Keano

-------------------

USCoaster

5455-2159-3080

John

Fabulous

-------------------

Slacking

1761-5450-6279

Justin

Townston

-------------------

Kaentae

1589-7497-1361

Kaentae

Pylia

-------------------

CoasterDude211

5283-4283-2312

Robby

Orlando

-------------------

Lord Turbine

2835-2973-0112

Turbine

Vegas

-------------------

Teddymonster

5369-3293-0042

Ted

Smiley

-------------------

jbuck

1546-7975-1107

Jbuck

Gamidia

If you are not on this list and would like to be please pm me.

Got a few new people...

pvcoasterguy

4596-2433-3803

Kyle

Tokyo

------------------

Homer

4982-7896-6146

Homer

ROFLton

Make sure that you're close to the router. Nintendo says that other wireless products such as cordless phones, wireless mice, wireless keyboards, and even cell phones can prevent the signal from being picked up by the DS.

Anyways, I haven't gotten to go to anyone's town! No one is on when I am! However, I'll probably be on today a few times... maybe I'll open my gates. I have a ton of apple trees that are almost always in bloom. I tried to plant a coconut tree today- hopefully it grows!

Nooks N' Go is really good. I has a lot more products, so I could finally get my slingshot and axe.