• House #3
    • House #4
    • House #5
    • House #6

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen and I really have our eye on #6 right now.

http://65.74.147.26/cgi-bin/GetOneP.cfm?MLSNum=50097954&AgentID=PBAIGAME&Browser=MS

EXCEPTIONAL! UNIQUE LOCATION! Very desirable neighborhood! Walk to schools, shopping & parks. Freshly painted interior, upgraded tile floors in kit & baths. Bright kit w/newer counters & appliances. Newer windows & fence. Great yard w/patio & trellis + more...NEW LOW PRICE!

The newer windows are what really caught my eye with the price of gas these days to heat a house.

And the back yard is just yelling "PARTY" or "Kegger"

Since I have this 'thing' about the number 3 (and it's derivatives,multiples)... well, let's just say you and Karen going for either #3 or #6 feels to be a good bet to me.

I think having some back yard space is definitely important for full family privacy, and good private party space as well,lol. Will post some of our own back yard with the hot tub and fern forest, one of these months. (o:

And a bit of private forest gives Gavin a place to imagine and play with a more green space - and as well in those backyards, you can build him a playfort, treehouse, pirate ship..... 8)

And a bit of private forest gives Gavin a place to imagine and play with a more green space - and as well in those backyards, you can build him a playfort, treehouse, pirate ship..... 8)

My father retires in 1 year... and he already said that's the first thing he is going to do.

My father retires in 1 year... and he already said that's the first thing he is going to do.

I wish my grandpa was mobile enough to build a pirate ship.

WOW, 405K, yeah we paid 85K for our little house in Rio Rancho

I had a good job in Cali, making decent money, but we still could not even dream of buying a house, I lost about 10K a year, but got a decent job in New Mexico working for the University, but everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is cheaper here

I like house #4, and its hard to leave, I know, northern Cali is pretty awesome, I can't wait to visit my mom in Monterey, maybe I'll look you up Wally, we can go get a few cold one's

Man Wally, if you can find that house, can I plant some seedlings in my back yard? I guess Bud really DOES grow on trees. I always thought money did HMMMM.

I picked house #4, but it is what you, and ultimately Karen want because it is the two of you coming home every night to that place. When you have a bad day at work, it is nice to come home to your happy place and realize why you put up with the grief you do.

We bought our house in February 2001. It was on the market for one weekend. We saw it on Saturday, told my realtor that night, he went out to it on Sunday and made an offer. We sealed the deal Monday night. Life moves quick!

I continue my good wishes to you both on finding the best place.

Don't ever get your heart set on one thing... just a word from the wise.

The wise is correct. I can't tell you how many houses we looked at and were gone in less than a day. We put a bid on the one we're living in now before it was even officially opened for view. Gotta be aggressive and optimistic! You'll find something even better, I promise.