• House #3
    • House #4
    • House #5
    • House #6

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! Were really excited about this house being our first house. It's just perfect! With the deck, hot tub, the front and back yards, the two red wood trees in the back. Just right for just the three of us.

The first shindig will be sometime in March. Who ever is close enough to make it is invited.

And Soren and Chrissie, you are more than welcome to stay if you plan on visiting San Fancisco while in the states. Just as long Chrissie shares her Robbie Williams CD's with me

I should have the kegerator installed by then

Congratulations Wally. I know the feeling of getting a house. The only bad thing is that now you have to do and pay for all of the maintenance and repairs.

That's great if you're handy (I'm not, unfortunately) and enjoy doing those things. But it's a great feeling to know that your home is yours.

Eric

Congratulations! Now it's time to see how many homeowners' association rules you can flout. I recommend putting up a big aluminum pole and running up a Confederate flag--that'll go over big in California. Or you could install a Top Spin or perhaps a Disk-O in your backyard.

And Soren and Chrissie, you are more than welcome to stay if you plan on visiting San Fancisco while in the states. Just as long Chrissie shares her Robbie Williams CD's with me

Thanks, that sounds good, Wally! I hope there will be a chance to meet you, Karen and Gavin!

--Sören

Looks great, guys.

I thought all the No-Gavin Gates were a nice (and necessary) touch. This is still their stuff tho, right?

And man, you could build a mini-coaster all around that deck, hmm?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...