TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is the best coaster in your home park?

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Adventureland NY... and proud of it!

http://www.rcdb.com/pd148.htm

Best coaster there is obviously The Hurricane.

Best flat ride, used to be Surf Dance, but they're getting rid of that to make room for a frezbee . So now the best flat is between Top Scan(runs an INSANE program, too bad somebody flew off it and died. I'm not kidding. ), and the pirate ship.

I dont have a homepark really, but the closest park with decent coasters is Tusenfryd, only 8-9 hours away. Thundercoaster is easily the best coaster in the park, although I consider it to be 'just ok'. It was a fantastic coaster when it opened, but now its just a pale shadow of what it used to be. Next year however, Im excepting a totally different coaster to be the best one

Although they built a killer roller coaster with the Boss a few years ago, there is nothing better at my park than the Screamin' Eagle! built in 1976 this coaster still packs everything a coaster nut could want... steep drops, quick turns, airtime... what more could you ask for...AND to make things even better, they are actually re-tracking it to make it all new again!!!

SFSTL-8-2-99-Screamin-Eagle-First-2-hills.jpg.cf5217c08dea87bc31185eb45e9ab446.jpg

I guess my home park would be Beech Bend, except I have never been there. It's only an hour and a half away. SFOG is more of a "home park" to me, even though it is 4 hours away. I go there all the time. My favorite coasters are all of them! even Ninja! The best flat/ tower ride is Freefall, but if I ride Acro when I go back in April, I'm sure it will soon become my favorite.

Technically Vapor Trail at Sesame Place (only coaster in the park) but I am going to say Talon at Dorney. I also consider Great Adventure my home park and there I think the best coaster is Nitro.

Edited by YoshiFan

My home park is PKI so I would have to say The Beast, but my personal favorite is Flight of Fear, I love that crazy thing. I really want to road trip to ride Poltergeist, Joker's Jinx and the other Flight of Fear.