TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is the best coaster in your home park?

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nearest home - park with a rollercoaster is the following:

(The pov and video is not made by myself but it depends on the awesome coaster in the vid. It goes through the insane layout 2 (!) times! And don´t forget the colors!!! The colors are important. Without this colors = no thrill!)

EDIT: I like the lonely brake before the station, too! Best trim´brake, i´ve ever experienced!

Lakeside Cyclone. The ride would be pretty meh except for the OMFG AIRTIME in the front seat over the first hill. What makes it really good is that all you have is a belt loop holding you in (no lap bar whatsoever), so you go up until that belt is taut...about 6-8 inches out of the seat!!!

My nearest home - park with a rollercoaster is the following:

(The pov and video is not made by myself but it depends on the awesome coaster in the vid. It goes through the insane layout 2 (!) times! And don´t forget the colors!!! The colors are important. Without this colors = no thrill!)

EDIT: I like the lonely brake before the station, too! Best trim´brake, i´ve ever experienced!

They even got Heimlich to narrate the video. Sweet!

Well aren't I lucky? I get to choose between the only Vekoma mouse and a classic, but still kinda boring, woodie.

I guess Rollo Coaster is better, since I'm not really a fan of mouse-type rides.

Although after my epxerience with Idlewild this summer, I may not be going as often as we used to. I hope we start going to Kennywood instead. It's only a bit further away and only $5 more expensive, and has more stuff for a 15-year old to do.