TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is the best coaster in your home park?

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Mine is La Ronde, and their less-than 200ft, former reigning champ of tallest and fastest in Canada, Goliath, is one of the best coasters for people who prefer thrill in the form of airtime to theme in the form of... well, anything BUT airtime.

Goliath at Magic Mountain, and I don't even have a reason!! I just enjoy being on it the most, with Terminator/Apocalypse and X2 tied for 2nd. My least favorite (excluding the kid coasters) is probably Revolution. Before, I loved it. Now, my head has reached the perfect head-bang zone, and it sucks.

^It's sad when a major park's "best" coaster is potentially a boomerang.

Michigan's Adventure. So of course Shivering Timbers, with Wolverine WIldcat close behind due to nostalgia

I don't think you realize the difference. Inverted boomerangs are way better than normal ones! The people that argue Invertigo to be the best are mainly the general public. Flight Deck really is the best though, and you can't deny that ride. However, Great America really is in need of some fresh rides, but that isn't happening anytime soon.

Sadly but True! It would be a Boomerang Coaster in Bellewaerde Park Belgium!

A small park, only about 15 minutes away from my home. I work there as a job-student. (I once saw myself on a TR posted here )

So why is it my home park, that's easy. We run the fan site, a lot of my friends work there, and all the personnel comes along very good!

Good times...

Boomerang is the biggest coaster @ the park out of two... Sad Isn't it?