For the record:

Chang Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

Georgia Scorcher Six Flags Over Georgia

Iron Wolf Six Flags Great America

Mantis Cedar Point

Riddler's Revenge Six Flags Magic Mountain

Vortex Paramount's Carowinds

Vortex Paramount's Great America

Just so you know what to base your answer on!

For myself, I think my favorite B&M Standup is Scorcher.

I've ridden

Iron Wolf

Change

Mantis

Georgia Scorcher

Vortex at Carowinds

I'd probably say I liked Scorcher better. Chang would be my second pick. I think the genre is better suited to the smaller designs though. The Scorcher while not having many inversions, has some great turns and force changes in its layout that make it incredibly fun. You get alot of float on the 90 degree banks and the left turn down into the helix after the first turn around.

I haven't ridden Riddler, but it seems people consider Riddler and the Scorcher to be the best of the bunch.

Edited for photowhoring fun!

I've ridden all of them and I rank them like this:

Georgia Scorcher Six Flags Over Georgia

Riddler's Revenge Six Flags Magic Mountain

Chang Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

Mantis Cedar Point

Vortex Paramount's Carowinds

Vortex Paramount's Great America

Iron Wolf Six Flags Great America

--Robb

Out of the ones I've been on I rank them:

Mantis

Chang

Scorcher

Iron Wolf

It's not that I didn't like Scorcher, I was just really pissed off when I rode it and therefore didn't focus much on the ride. I have no doubt that it's an awesome ride. Hopefully my view will change during my next visit.

I've been on Riddler's Revenge and Mantis. Riddler used to be the easy choice for me, but in 2004 I somehow caught Mantis at a time when the drop trim was not coming on. It was still a bit rough, but it was also proabably the most intense B&M I've ever ridden. Each element before the MCBR just had that extra little bit of kick. I got right back in line afterward to take advantage of it while I still could, but on my third go-around the trim finally came on and I decided not to wait.

With the trim off, Mantis is a top ten coaster for me, but when it's applied I really couldn't see myself waiting any more than 45 minutes for it. Overall I think it's best to compare coasters in the condition in which they typically run, in which case Riddler is still a bit better.

Out of:

Riddler

Scorcher

Mantis

Vortex (PC)

I would rank them in that order exactly. Scorcher (at my home park) is really fun, but way too short and has horrible loading times (it always has the slowest/fattest ride-ops, and they stack the trains all the time, making the wait way too long).

Riddler's 2nd half reminds me a lot of Scorcher, and the first half has those kickass dive loops (and first loop) with great hangtime.

I have been on.....

Chang - Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

Georgia Scorcher - Six Flags Over Georgia

Iron Wolf - Six Flags Great America

Mantis - Cedar Point

Vortex - Paramount's Carowinds

I really like standups... Even Shockwave at PKD.... I can pick a worst one... But GA Scorcher is by far the best.