TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GAME: Continue the Story!

RCT3Freak

Six Flags America, the property was turned into a PETA animal sanctuary where animals can be safe from human harm. Then one day DarienLaker (me) destroyed the PETA animal sanctuary on the Six Flags America property with...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Radioactive mutant human/animal hybrids that went and took DarienLaker (me) to their lair at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom where DarienLaker (me) was force to ride Kong and destroy Superman: Ultimate Flight with Kryptonite. The mutant animal hybrids then brought a coaster from...

Intamin, who created a giga coaster for SFDK. It's name was Falcon, and was regarded as of the world's best coasters, but it was soon forced to close because a few local members of PETA did not approve of it being named after a bird. Falcon was relocated to Valleyfair, where...

PETA came and released the mutant animals onto Falcon. They used their acid breath to melt the coaster to nothing. Slowly the animals started realizing what they were capable of and started a human vs. animal war on PETA, but because PETA loves animals too much they...

DarienLaker (me) killed all the animals and members of PETA and buried the dead bodies at Darien Lake where 'Cuda Falls was. Then DarienLaker (me) placed the Olympia Looping coaster on top of the PETA grave and banned PETA from Darien Lake...

go beg for money in a foreign country. DarienLaker collected several Zimbabwe Dollars and headed back to the U.S to try and build Darien Lake II. He tried to negotiate prices with his newly gained money, but was horrified to realize that all the Zimbabwe Dollars he had collected didn't add up to a single U.S dollar. In a moment of blind rage, DarienLaker...

Every coaster in the world to be Tony Hawk's Big Spin/Pandemonium clones, Giant Inverted Boomerangs, and Wacky Worms. The lemur granted the wish, but everyone was bored with the lack of variety in coasters, so the lemur unwished the wish and everything was back to normal. Then Tony Hawk sued the magic lemur for unlicensed use of his name and likeness on the Tony Hawk's Big Spin/Pandemonium clones, so the lemur went broke and...

Darien Laker (me) who came back from the dead disguised as a magical flying barracuda who ate the lemur and became even more magical then it already was. The barracuda flew off to Opryland and found out that it no longer exists, so the barracuda went to Cedar Point instead and hid out in Lake Erie until...