GAME: Continue the Story!

RCT3Freak

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Johnny, he was gonna get fire blaster to blast off real villain like RIDDLER in Batman but it was sorta lemon since he got decieved by a merchant selling anti fire blaster and got ripped off his $122. (same to my post count) Then he got to be a bloke. If he had that weapon RIDDLER might get beaten and he would get taken to the bottom of SFMM, I mean it is also known as hell. However he has no way to get any weapons and he was feeling down on it. He worried his rodent place would be under the rule of its demon, yes that meant the end of SFMM, no the end of the whole planet; would get loopy. Just he was feeling down, a man named Skywalker with Yoda (an alien in the Star Wars) walked up to Johnny and he recieved..........

A Buy-One, Get-One coupon for the local charity car wash, hosted by none other than the former members of ABBA and the Deeply Tanned Albino Man. Much to the chagrin or those reading the actual fine print on the bottom of the coupon, it merely stated that they would wash one car twice in the same day and not two different cars. While waiting in the impossibly long line in his restored Edsel, Robb picked up his cell phone and called . . .

... a Sasquach Psychic Hotline to ask them questions about his future for only three deer skulls a question. "When will I get a raise in my pay?" He asked the Jamacian-accented Sasquach on the phone, who kindly replied "GUAAAAAAAARAAAALAALA!" Robb stared at the reciever for a moment, and replied, "Really?" He heard music playing outside his house (he somehow ended up there), and hung up, much to the disapproval of the Sasquach. He looked out his window, to see the world-famous...

Superhamster! Robb then yelled can I get an autograph, Superhamster dragged Robb into hell where Elissa already was. Superhamster then said Sweet! I captured te alveys! Now I can take off thisSuperhamster costume, Turns out Superhamster was...

Infinitely bored by all the bourgeois comings and goings that constitute the life of the Alveys. However, in the "Lost Closet" at the Alvey's house, Vekoma the Gerbil was mindlessly chewing up the last purse that Elissa had the notion to purchase outright, and upon breaching the outer shell of said purse, pulled out a scrap of paper from the Faribanks Alaska Hyatt Hotel. Had Vekoma not chewed this hotel stationery into non-existence- Robb would have been incensed at the words written herein, as they were addressed to Elissa from . . .

. . .some guy who has no life, listens to Weird Al CDs all day and all night, and sells everything he owns besides said Weird Al CDs on eBay. Vekoma devoured the note, savoring the sumtuous juices from the felled tree that the paper came from. Vekoma, unbenounced to the many hidden cameras watching him, started to climb into a Converse shoe box. The folks at the hit reality show "Stalk the Gerbil" were eating this up and were getting amazing ratings on channel 345254523452, the Gerbil Network. Vekoma found something unusual in the worn-out sneaker box. It was a...

Mysterious Train ticket that said Silent Hill. He went to the local train station and the words Gate 13 appeared on the ticket. He walked to Gate 13 and say no one was there. The train pulled up, "it seemed kind of old' Vekoma said to himself. He got aboard and no one else was on the train. The train went on it's way to SILENT HILL. 1 Hour later. The train stopped in a amusement park train station, "WTF" Vekoma said to himself. He heard a roaring noised and turned around and saw...

...Leon from Resident Evil. He looked around for a moment. "Whoops, wrong game," he said, and walked off the stage. Vekoma was utterly confused. Why was he on a stage? Why had the train led him to this unusual place? How is he so smart? He's just a gerbil! He walked off of the stage and followed some of the various video game characters to a room with a door that said...

"Men" . Turning around he saw a door on the opposite side that said "Women". At this Vekoma became sorely vexed as there was not only a door present that said "Gerbil" or "Rodent", but there was not even the ubiquitous politically correct third option of "Family/Assissted" sign posted on any of the doors. Reflecting on this Vekoma wondered just where in the world he learned to read the English language. As he wandered away, he noticed a display monitor in the hallway replaying the tired old video of . . .

• 3 weeks later...

... the horror classic "That Tired Old Film" in which Robin Williams goes on an eternal search for Chuck Norris's Secret Scroll of the Roundhouse Kick. Vekoma bypassed the film because he had seen it before many times with Robb, Elissa, and sometimes Wes, Death, Glenn Quagmire (gigitty gigitty goo!), and Ryan. He found the door that led him outside. He found he had somehow ended up on Manhatten Island, and was in the heart of Times Square, in the middle of the countdown for 2038. As Dick Clark, now just a head in a jar (I love you, Futurama!), announced that there was only ten seconds left until the new year, Vekoma...

...then built a 500ft. coaster called "Reaper" which was torn down in about 3 hours for the first riders suffered from instant fear of heights and reported instaneous back pain and headaches, the ride just tilts you over the edge and almost flies off to be tilted back and valley until 0mph, then Togo built...

...a massive donut machine. Which rained delicious pastries all over the streets of New York. The donuts ripped into skyscrapers and caused several taxi cabs to crash into the pit of Ground Zero. Millions of "I <3 NYC" shirts were ruined in the frenzy. The few survivors, who were mostly bloodthirsty tourists, found shelter in a ravaged Trump Tower where they...

...which then realised that it was a dead joke, and hensforth dissapated into nothingness. Robb found himself among the chaos going on at Trump Tower and all across the five boroghs of New York City. Elissa, still back in SoCal, accidently stepped into a portal, and landed at Jones Beach. She screamed in fear at the horrible memories of her childhood, and ran like a cartoon character all the way to the Empire State Building, where people were dropping...

Measured cups of sugar into a giant vat of batter to be used in an attempt to get into the Guiness Book Of World Records for the largest Coffeecake ever produced. Robb however was disinterested in what Elissa and Vekoma were up to and was burrowing into Encylopedia Britannica for a remedy for the cure to the common . . .

• 2 weeks later...

... of a 1600's Puritan villiage, as one was forming on Elissa's left index finger. Robb picked up a cup left over from the Coffee Cake fiasco (they broke the record by 2 feet) and dipped it into some xatan gum, which is used to make salad dressing and a few breeds of terriers, and began to drink the clear, gooey liquid. As the last drop rolled down the metal cup, and down Robbs throat, he began to change. He began to grow, and grow, and his skin began to become clear, along with his organs. He was Xatan Man, the crime fighting...

...ran towards the exit door ,but tripped hit his head on the ground and was knocked out. 4 hous later Robb woke up and was strapped into a prototype stand up train on Son of Beast coaster.

"Were am I and get me out of here!" robb said.

"Hello Robb, I know you but you know me. You are in a life game. You have unstrap yourself from the ride before the train gets of the lift. The closer you get to the end of the lift the higher your seat goes up. " a mystery voice said.

"Who are you, what do you want with me!" Robb yelled.

"Let the game begin." the voice said.

The train dispatched around the track and started going up the hill.

"I needed to hurry and get out of here!!" Robb said.

Robb is looking around to find something that will free him, but he is unsuccessful. His feet is dangling on a stand up car and the train is turning into the first drop.

" Someone help me!!!!" Robb said.

Going down the first hill he feels...

he's gonna get blown off from the seat but already he's

turned out OTSR would do help to avoid his fallin' outta

ride! "hehehe just i'm flyin' lol. like superman!" Robb said.

"pooh superman does not fly in standin' position...you were

just standin' then!" Elissa said and Robb said "on son of beast

i felt somethin' kind of..........

"...weird, almost like really bad grammar." Robb then felt his Xatan Senses tingling. Somebody was in trouble! Robb climbed up a tree, and took off his disguise. Xatan Man flew over cities and towns to get to the source of the problem. He at last landed in Hawaii, next to Wally, ABBA, the Deeply Tanned Albino Man, The Man With No Eyes, and Ryan. They were staring at a school of fish fly over their heads. "How is that possible?" Wally asked, sipping a beer. "Do not doubt the magical FishSchool!" said Ryan. "POUND IT, FISHIES!" Suddenly, as Ryan chased after the FishSchool trying to pound them, something appeared behind them. It was none other than...

• 2 weeks later...

The crowd milling about the all-day concert at The Hollywood Bowl who did not have tickets to the venue. Robb noticed the T-shirts of those in attendence. There was a skinny kid whose shirt proclaimed "Wind"- They Blow!!!

Another young female wore one that stated "Vacuum"- They Suck.

But his eye happened upon a grandfatherly type whose shirt announced his favorite group as "Elissa"- They . . .

...Ate All of the Muffins in the Reception Room before the Vans Warped Tour Began In Memphis, Tennessee! Xatan Man nodded his head at the man, who gave him the thumbs-up. The Hollywood Bowl began to shake. Something was happening to it! A guitar chord rang out throughout the entire state of Hawaii, making numerous people go temporally deaf, and many many more people jump into the Pacific and swim to Easter Island. Xatan Man picked up all his companions, and flew to Easter Island, where something amazing was happening. The Easter Island heads were...