TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GAME: Continue the Story!

RCT3Freak

Nothing...which seems to be kind of a disappointment considering the events that led up to this. Meanwhile, the autobiography of Andrew Ridgely (the other half of WHAM! with George Michael) was released. Robb noticed the shiny jacket of the book at the local Borders and was tempted to pick it up "just to see...." when Elissa elbowed him and pointed at yet another new book from Ann B. Davis (Alice from "Brady Bunch") and said . . .

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Make fun of Joey to cheer myself up. Then Joey got mad. And I said, "If you want to kill me, there's a gun you can shoot me with. You just have to cross the monkey bars to get the gun." Realizing that he could never get the gun, Joey decided to...

• 2 weeks later...

A soft pile of bad grammar, spelling and punctuation. Meanwhile Mark Shapiro announced online that the "Soon To Be Closed Off And Forgotten Part Of Six Flags Magic Mountain" will really be replaced by not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or six clones of Deja Vu, but a record seven installations of the ride. "We feel we've left our guests behind in terms of product placements, and we want Deja Vu to truly resemble what we in fact have alleged via it's namesake. Eventually, we'd like to have a Deja Vu rollercoaster within no more than a 500 ft radius from every other Deja Vu installation in the park. Some coasters may get the axe to make way vor the Deja Vu clones, including the newly revamped X2, Revolution, Colussus, Goliath, Viper, and Superman: The Escape. Shapiro ausuaged some fears when he noted, "Please, all you naysayers and Doomsday fanatics, Goldrusher will continue to operate, though the ride may have to be slimmed down lengthwise to accomodate another version of Deja Vu within the next two years." Shapiro then evaded all other questions but did continue on with a proposed project for Thomas Town called Lil Deja Vu.

• 2 weeks later...