TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GAME: Continue the Story!

RCT3Freak

But Six flags Great America already had remove Goliath and Tony Hawk's Big Spin before the bomb was even placed. Then Six Flags lost the rights to use Tony Hawk (again) and Goliath and Tony Hawk's Big Spin was sent to The Great Escape as "Pandemonium", but the bomb mysteriously reappeared and was detonated and destroyed The Great Escape...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and coolkid's ghost was happy. Brian's children Jake and Brandon Shanahan made a memorial to remember their dad, who was killed by He0ofLime. They built a waterpark called Splash Planet in their dad's hometown of Windsor, Ontario. Splash Planet had 10 slides: Butterfly, Stepping Stone, Rainbow Racers, Body Blast, Constrictor, Slip Sliding Away, Rattler, The Plunge, Cliffhanger, and White Lightning. Constrictor and Rattler were on the Snake Slide complex, Cliffhanger, White Lightning, and The Plunge were on the Speed Slides complex, and Body Blast, Rainbow Racers, Stepping Stone, Butterfly, and Slip Sliding Away were on their own. In 2025, they added a slide called Insanity. Insanity was...

He0ofLime's Revenge a giant 300 feet tall speed slide complex and it was possessed by coolkid's ghost who turn the water in the slides to green slime. The Ghostbusters were called into the Splash Planet water park to destroy coolkid's ghost, but they failed and coolkid's ghost flew off to Darien Lake and turn the water in the 'Cuda Falls slides to slime with help from Slimer. The Ghostbusters were sent on a wild ghost chase between them and coolkid's ghost...

Until they cornered coolkid's ghost and Slimer in a long, dark alley. the ghosts had nowhere to go, so the ghostbusters caught them and killed the ghosts. Insanity's slime was changed back to water, the other slides were removed, and Insanity was shortened in height. In 2026, they opened 5 new slides: Adrenaline, a water coaster, Vertigo, a speed slide, Deluge, a tube slide, Upsurge, another tube slide, and Drop Of Doom, another speed slide. They packed in a crowd, until Adrenaline crashed. The raft crashed into the net at one part and crashed through it, landing on the ground. The raft was sent tumbling into the pool after hitting the fence. All the riders were seriously injured, but none of them had died because...

Edited by coolkid

Lifeguards were always on duty and were trained to prevent injuries and rider deaths on all the slides and pools at Splash Planet.

Going back to the present day (2013), we find DarienLaker (me) developing a plot for Darien Lake to reopen 'Cuda Falls and for them to build a Gerstlauer spinning coaster. The plot was approved by the proper authorities and were ready to go in 2014. But Darien Lake ran into two problems with the spinning coaster, They couldn't find a place for it and also Tony Hawk denied Darien Lake the rights to use his name and likeness to theme it. As for the reopening of 'Cuda Falls, they had no problems with that except for not having enough inner tubes for all four slides...

Her0ofLime saved them and stuff because i'm cool like that and I have a cool Master Sword and I do that kind of stuff on a day to day basis. It turned out that Splash Planet was entirely constructed by coolkid's ghost, as how does a 10 year old mass-murderer have children without some complications? (Goodnight Everybody!) It was kept running by -gasp! The evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunnnn) returning from page 2 of the continue the story thread. (You may now boo) When I saved all the peeps from the rafty river thing, BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunnnn, yes every time you say BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunnn) you have to say it in all caps and put (dun dun dunn) after it) said "Muahahahahah, I have returned from page two of the continue the story thread, to conquer the rest of the thread by the power of the plothole DarienLaker caused earlier! Now I will destroy you!" But I couldn't let that happen, so I... (BTW DarienLaker posted while I was making this masterpeice story. This is a much cooler story so ignore his)

Decided to come up with a more awesome story starring the Great Gazooki who was DarienLaker's alibi. The Great Gazooki was an alien life form from the planet weird and loved Darien Lake so much that he bought it. The Great Gazooki renamed Ride of Steel as "Superhero: The Ride" and repianted Mind Eraser to an orange track with purple supports. The Great Gazooki lived at Darien Lake in the Galaxy Theater were he kept all his theme park memorabilia, but when somebody from TPR asked him if any of his theme park memorabilia was for sale he said "I wouldn't sell all this stuff at all!". The Great Gazooki's favorite ride at Darien Lake was Viper and he fought tooth and nail when Her0ofLime wanted to buy Darien Lake from him...

The Great Gazooki teamed up with the evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunnnn) to kill Her0ofLime. Her0ofLime tried using his Master Sword, but the blade broke off. He tried running, but he couldn't run for long. The Great Gazooki and the evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunnnn) killed him in a VERY disturbing way!

So Darienlaker contacted ProSlide and bought 2 person round inner tubes for 'Cuda Falls. 'Cuda Falls was fitted with funnels and was renamed 'Cuda Falls V2. The spinning coaster was called Extreme Skateboard Coaster and put on an island near the fireworks. Most of the coaster was over the lake. At Splash Planet, Toilet Bowl, a bowl slide, and Paradise Plunge, A body slide with a speedy ending. Like alwaya, they were a gigantic hit with the public. Paradise plunge was most loved with it's suprise ending. An accident on Toilet Bowl led to it's temporary closure. One raft full of people got too much momentum and flown off the track, killing everyone on the raft. It was closed for the rest of the season for renovations. A cover was added so it would be impossible to fall off, but one day...

Edited by coolkid

Darien Lake moved Extreme Skateboard Coaster across from Ride of Steel because the coaster interfered with the Ignite the Night show. Then the evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunnnn) decided to make a trip to Darien Lake and found out that he was too big to ride the kiddie coaster no mater how he told the ride operator that he was a credit whore and like to ride kiddie coasters...

It turns out the Her0ofLime BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn) horrifyingly killed was an apparition made by the magical XYZ, a wizard helping Her0ofLime in his quest to save the lands from BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn). BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn) figured this out when he was grumbling about not being able to ride the kiddy coaster, thinking about how The Master Sword couldn't break, as it was a holy blade. (Silly coolkid, not knowing about The Legend of Zelda) So BARON VON CREDiTWHORE (dun dun dunn)..... (also BTW I have a sheild, the Hylian Sheild, also indestructable, Zelda logic, y'know)

Went on a very long quest to find and kill the real Her0ofLime. The evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn) knows he forgot to bring his master sword and hylian shield, so he had no defense. when the evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn) finally found Her0ofLime wandering aimlessly around the forest, he chased him all the way to the desert, where he finished him off in a VERY disturbing way!

so he said "I will destroy you if you don't let me on!" , bit the ride op didn't, so he destroyed the ride op he was talking to. Then, the evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn) hopped on the kiddie coaster, pressed go, and rid the kiddie coaster. At Splash Planet, they added a new attraction for 2028: Adventure River, a Wave River and Extreme River crossover from White Water West. Adventure River had a heap of hidden spraying features and had very big waves. In 2029, The park added 2 water slides called Paradise Pipeline, a body slide, and Super Splash, another body slide. in 2030, the park added another lazy river called...

The Long Road to Victory which was the world's longest lazy river. It stretched from Splash Planet all the way to Florida. Meanwhle, Her0ofLime went to Splash Planet and with the wave of the Master Sword a roller coaster appeared from out of nowhere and landed on The Long Road to Victory. The magical XYZ wanted the coaster there in the first place, so Splash Planet had to change its name to Thrill Planet and they added more dry rides...

with BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn) taking over the story and failing quite alot at killing Her0ofLime (I would NEVER go into the forest alone without my sword, especially because I go there to purify it). Someone had to take care of Thrill Planet, so Her0ofLime gave operation to the magical XYZ, who, with his magical magic, was able to teleport there from his home near Legoland California. To stop the evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn) Her0ofLime...

Told the Great Gazooki to take the Master Sword to Darien Lake and destroy the park. The Great Gazooki held the Master Sword up in the air towards the sun and bolt of lighting came down and made the sword glow and eerie teal color. The Great Gazooki pointed the sword to Viper and it ended up in Thrill Planet then he pointed the Master Sword to 'Cuda Falls and it turned into....

A big pile of dirt, rubbish, garbage, and remains of what stood in it's place. Then Her0ofLime felt bad for Thrill Planet for being a theme park because it was once and was meant to be a water park so he teamed up withJake and Brandon and said "F***YOU! THIS IS A WATER PARK!" and got rid of the roller coasters and the dry rides, dethroning XYZ. Thrill Planet was changed back to Splash Planet, and everyone rejoiced! The Long Road to Victory was shut down and a new lazy river called Endless River came in 2031. in 2032, Splash Planet added Stingray and Manta, dueling Boomerango-style coasters. They both rocked you back and forth. Soon after opening day, one of the passengers didn't know how to get off of the slide (Dumb GP) and sat at the bottom. The lifeguard at the top assumed he was off, and let the next person go. the next riders rocked back and forth until they hit the first raft, knocking it off into sharp plastic fake coral, seriously injuring the riders. the lifeguards that were on duty came, but the riders...

Refused to ride Stingray and Manta because they thought it was unsafe. Then The Great Gazooki came and with a slash of the Master Sword Stingray and Manta were destroyed. The Great Gazooki decided to give 'Cuda Falls to Splash Planet as a replacement slide complex and everone was happy with that addition, the end!?

... but they rebuilt Manta and Stingray and sold 'Cuda Falls back to Darien Lake and banned The Great Gazooki. For 2033, Splash Planed added a hydromagnetic tornado by ProSlide called Waterspout. waterspout was the forst of it's kind in america. Waterspout became the Most popular ride. With all the money they had, they opened 3 new slides for 2034, Elephant's Trunk, Zimbabwe Zipper, and Zig Zag Zebra. It was all in the new African land. Paradise Plunge, Paradise Pipeline, and Adventure River were all moved to the new adventure area. Splash Planet had so much money they opened 2 new locations in Ottawa and Toronto. In 2035, Splash Planet Windsor added a new AquaLoop by White Water West called Lake Looper. Meanwhile, The owners of Slash Planet opened a new Splash Planet in Sarnia. Splash Planet Sarnia added a new slide called Sarnia Slip And Slide. In 2036, a new slide was installed in Splash Planet Windsor called Black Hole. Black Hole was so dark...

That light can not enter it. Splash Planet Windsor billed the Black Hole water slide as the world's darkest water slide and it lands riders in Hell. Meanwhile at Darien Lake, they decided to build the world's largest and longest roller coaster called "Devil's Hole". Devil's Hole stood 600 feet tall with speeds at 200 MPH and with 25 inversions...

and it was pretty damn cool. I took my Master Sword back and pondered over the strange force that made me give the blade to the guy who tried to kill me earlier and put XYZ back in charge, cause Roller Coasters are cool and stuff, although to keep the wet rides and dry rides away from eachother, I made the Planet Parks separate, with Splash Planet and Thrill Planet their own cool separate things. Now to stop the evil BARON VON CREDITWHORE (dun dun dunn) I traveled to his base of operations, where he had all of the kiddy coasters in the world! In the base resided the plothole that he traveled through to get here, and after hours of searching that is where I finally found him. We had an epic battle, although we were equally matched, so to stop him, I used the plothole to travel to page 1 of the continue the story thread, and aquired the... (Please give me (Her0ofLime) an actual thing from page 1 of the continue the story thread. i would appreciate it)

Nothing. They wanted to go to Splash Planet Windsor instead. Jake and Brandon told them they never asked for the coasters and if they can help tear them down, so they did. There was no more Thrill Planet. All was right in the world. XYZ was banned from the park for life. Robb and Elissa gave Jake and Brandon some ideas for slides. one was Speedway, a ProSlide ProRacer. Out of the 2 racing slides, people went to Rainbow Racers more because...

Because it was even more awesome than the other slides at Splash Planet. But DarienLaker (me) used a plothole and changed the story to another story with no more of mentioning Splash Planet. Instead DarienLaker (me) went to Six Flags Magic Mountain and rode YOLOcoaster and X2 until the park closed for the night...

^But due to mechanical issues, X2 was closed, and therefore only appeared via a perception filter, created by the evil Dalek (a hostile alien race) master, Davros. The plan was that by making DarienLaker imagine he was riding X2, he would grow dizzy and begin to hallucinate, making him more vulnerable to the Dalek army, secretly commanded by Baron Von CreditWhore (dun dun duunnn). DarienLaker, however had intercepted Dalek communications revealing their plan to replace every roller coaster with a wacky worm, but no one would notice thanks to the previously mentioned perception filter which would suuround every coaster, making the wacky worms appear as the coaster that they replace. The Dalek plan was working when all of a sudden....

DarienLaker (me) regenerated into Mega Man X and used the Z-Saber to kill every Dalek and their master. Then all the Wacky Worm coasters were turned into Tony Hawk's Big Spin (SFDK) and Zonga coasters and then Tony Hawk came to DarienLaker (me) and "Why do you have an overzealous obsession with my coasters?" DarienLaker (me) answered "Lets just say, it's pandemonium and that you're the greatest skateboarder on Earth!" Tony Hawk said "How ironic of you to mention the name of that Six Flags gave my coasters after they didn't renew the licences to use me" and Tony Hawk skated off to the nearest skate park. The Daleks returned and they held DarienLaker (me) hostage on a Wacky Worm coaster at...