TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tommy & James Latest

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is awesome! And to clear things up (before Tommy slams me again)

No, I am not nor ever been a drag queen! (Tommy is jealous of my beauty)

Yes, they are crazy, although Tommy out crazies James by about 100 to 1

And finally, I look AWESOME in the BGW segment!

I'm glad peeps are getting they DVDs. I have been trapped in my office making them for about a week now...I miss the sun the most. Please keep posting what you like because I love hearing nice stuff about me...JK

Oh, and John is still a drag queen...I mean, he dresses like a man...that is total drag for him.

HOLLAAA

Tommy "All our hotels are 4 star" Faircloth

Tommy, you are a sad little man. But you make great DVD's!

We will agree to disagree!

And I will see you peeps on my b-day in Orlando! Holla!!

John "who is not nor has ever been a drag queen...not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Tommy, you are a sad little man. But you make great DVD's!

We will agree to disagree!

And I will see you peeps on my b-day in Orlando! Holla!!

John "who is not nor has ever been a drag queen...not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Lies, the lies! We all know that you will and always will be TPR's fabulicious drag queen, even if you don't see it. Take it as a term of endearment. I sure would.

Dang, I have to give them my new address!

edit: does this year's top last years shocking bathroom scene?

I havn't seen last years. (Tommy was suposed to send me a copy. I'm sure with all the mess of getting this years DVD out that he somehow forgot.) I'm sure it will get to me eventualy. If you are looking for shocking. This vid has a few to offer. Namely the two in the ferris wheel. It was definitely unexpected. Hi-larious shiznet!

I consider myself a very openminded, liberal, non judgemental, fun loving person. However... as a parent of two (I might add... beautiful, smart, happy, talented, and amazing) children. This video runs the gambit of what others might consider offensive, not me... others. It is R rated material and should be viewed with that in mind. I would never reccomend this video to any one under 17.

With that said. If you are 17 or over. This video is one of the funniest I have ever seen. I laughed so GD hard at the dude playing a cripple. I actually do the same thing to piss Alana off when she's been shopping too long. We'll be at IKEA for like an hour and I just go insane! I go into character as this functionally challenged person. I don't "get any" for like a whole week, but it is so worth it!

Sorry, I ramble.

In short, I loved this video. Not for everyone! A must see for people with a great sense of humor.

Guy"I'm handy capeable." Koepp

Thanks Guy, you pretty much sumed it up...I do have an R rating printed on my sleeve, right there below Corkey...so I do ATTEMPT to warn those younger viewers:)..but you will not see anything on my DVD that you would not see on any street corner in West Hollywood.

tOMIZZLE

ps

It's only offensive if you consider questionable language, brief nudity, and making fun of people who wear shorts that should not wear them, offensive. Other than that, it's all fun stuff

^ You might be ok, but it's always a good idea to update your mailing address BEFORE he starts mailing them out. He already makes these discs and ships them to you for free. He's probably not a big fan of getting these discs returned to him and having to eat the shipping costs for nothing.

Thanks Guy, you pretty much sumed it up...I do have an R rating printed on my sleeve, right there below Corkey...so I do ATTEMPT to warn those younger viewers:)..but you will not see anything on my DVD that you would not see on any street corner in West Hollywood.

tOMIZZLE

ps

It's only offensive if you consider questionable language, brief nudity, and making fun of people who wear shorts that should not wear them, offensive. Other than that, it's all fun stuff

Depends on the corner. I've seen some pretty freaky s*** on Santa Monica Blvd during the Halloween parade.

Guy "Dinner at Barney's then hit tha parade route to watch tha freaks.) Koepp

but Elissa accidentally threw it away thinking it was a promotional video for a nudist colony.

so..do you get lots of promotional videos for nudist colonies?

this DVD will be waiting for me when I return from NYC so it will be a wonderful gift to look forward to.