TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Duddley Do rights ripsaw falls videos onride

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i've been on it, it's just all fancy with an *cough* Underwater drop *cough* but you really aren't missing much, imagine Jet stream at SFMM or White Water Landing at CP with it. that's kinda like it, but not quite.

I like the Dudley's Do Right's it's fun, but not worth the 45 minutes I waited for it.

you don't really need it.

universal and disney are VERY anal about using cameras on their rides. like for revenge of the mummy "absolutely no cameras can be carried on board for commercial or public use. anyone seen with a camera on the ride will be evicted form the park" or maybe it was becaus i rode it when it was relatively new.

Yeah I know i rode it the first time when i was 8 and if i remember there where fire affects in it whitch got me eally exited but when we dropped i cryed when we hit the bottom probarbly because you get airtime on the return and that really freaked me out because i have been on loads of log flumes but that had never happened to me before

universal and disney are VERY anal about using cameras on their rides. like for revenge of the mummy "absolutely no cameras can be carried on board for commercial or public use. anyone seen with a camera on the ride will be evicted form the park" or maybe it was becaus i rode it when it was relatively new.

Universal is as anal as Cedar Fair when it comes to on ride cameras, Disney on the other hand encourages it.

Yeah I know i rode it the first time when i was 8 and if i remember there where fire affects in it whitch got me eally exited but when we dropped i cryed when we hit the bottom probarbly because you get airtime on the return and that really freaked me out because i have been on loads of log flumes but that had never happened to me before

The periods...the periods...For the love of god, WHERE ARE THE PERIODS??!

^I'm 11, so seeing that he is 12 he might be in sixth. I have better grammer than him though, which is really sad.

Trying to stay on topic now, I'd also really like to see a POV of Ripsaw Falls. It seems like an interesting ride that can be put up against Splash Mountain as Best Log Flume.

---Brent 8)

Yeah... Down here in Florida you start school in KG at 5 years old!

socalMAN123-- I am eleven, too!

I haven't ridden the mummy, yet... I know it sad because I love USF! <-That's a college down here! Why the heck would they kick you out of the park if you videotaped, let's say, thirty seconds?

Stupid USF...

-~*RCT3Freak*~-

I videotaped the entire ride while we were there in October. I think I have 70% to 80% of usable footage.

I'll take a look tomorrow.

Guy "I videotape water rides as well." Koepp

Thank You

Oh Yeah And what are periods But i think there called Full Stops in england or you could be thinking of a different punktuation mark

This Is a full stop .