TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb and Elissa, What are your other intrest

crispy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really quite a boring person!

I like my rodent and enjoy spending time with him.

I watch the Food Network A LOT!

And I do a lot of work with the Special Olympics.

Elissa "I like cruises too!" Alvey

My Grandma watches the Food Network A LOT! That and Court TV. But her favorite is Paula's Home Cooking. She calls her Butter Woman. There should be a disclaimer stating that at least 5 sticks of butter will be gone by the end of the show. But I, too, like Good Eats.

Top 5 is the show by which all other TV programs are judged...and they fail in comparison! How can you not worship a program that will take a topic like "Top 5 Things That Taste Like Chicken" and have the balls to make the #1 pick chicken?!? Pure genius, I tell you...

Dave "Food Network Owns" Thomas

^Well, my personal theory used to be "Never name your child anything where they can't go to (insert theme park name here) and buy a license plate/key chain/coffee mug with their name on it". However, since the computer age, you can pretty much get any name on anything so that theory's pretty much out the window.

Shari "How often did you ever see the name 'Shari' on anything?" Shoufler

^Don't know where that came from?!?! We really don't drink more than maybe once a year!

Shari, I feel your pain! My mom used to buy me "Melissa" stickers and cut off the M!

Elissa "We need more Bort license plates!" Alvey

sharktums wrote :

Don't know where that came from?!?! We really don't drink more than maybe once a year!

My bad, I think I saw one of your videos, and that photo from your recent SFMM expedition and thought beer drinking was a major part of your theme park visits.

Personally, I'm not into drinking either - I'm a once or twice a year person which makes you a freak in Australia.

"Never name your child anything where they can't go to (insert theme park name here) and buy a license plate/key chain/coffee mug with their name on it".

i have only found 2 things in my 14 years on thus planet with my name on it a face clothand a license palte which my dad brought beck eith him from sydney