TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Expedition Ge Force could kill you?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, i have heard a lot of roller coaster stories on the news, newspapers, magazines etc. when was the last time someone got a heart problem from a roller coaster when they had a regular heart? if someone has a bad heart they shouldnt ride. i think the news people are just trying to find stories.

Since heart troubles can kill you under any kind of stress, thus also when riding a rollercoaster, and especially in case when the data observered have been gathered on EGF, then of course it's only reasonable to think that:

EGF will kill you!

Pure amoeba logics, will work all the time with "Lietenant General O.M.F.G. Public"

redunzelizer

Did anyone else find it funny that they tried this one Expedition GeForce; being one of the most intense coasters out there? Why didn't they try it on another coaster, like Silver Star, or even Superwirbel?

its not intensity that hurts bad hearts, its the g-forces...

Faster than usual blood rate is not just from "intensity" and g-forces, it's also from getting excited. I know that when I'm on a lift hill or waiting on the launch track of Storm Runner waiting for the crazy hickish voice from nowhere I'm excited and pumped for what's to come. The problem with people today is they worry too much about everything. "This causes cancer..." Soon fun will cause disease...we have to take life on, and in this case, take coasters on!

I still don't understand why so many people have to say roller coasters are dangerous or deadly. If you know you have a serious internal condition of any kind don't ride the rides. Take the time and read all the warning signs and ask the ride operators for advise. The news media and the rest of the population including that senator from MA needs to understand that. Other wise we should all stop eating, driving cars, flying airplanes, hell sex could cause someone to have a heart attack lets stop and nit picking. My god over analyzing everything today we will find out that walking can cause us to fall and break a bone. Its getting way out of hand all this rides are dangerous stuff. Theme parks and ride manufactures would not make dangerous rides cause then they would never make a profit. Sorry every time I read articles or hear this topic it aggravates me cause there are more important things in the world today then idiot peoples not reading warning signs. Do you not read the warning label on medicine before taking it? Once again sorry I just had to vent.

Thanks for listening.

Did anyone else find it funny that they tried this one Expedition GeForce; being one of the most intense coasters out there? Why didn't they try it on another coaster, like Silver Star, or even Superwirbel?

its not intensity that hurts bad hearts, its the g-forces...

If we're going to say a ride has high g-forces, wouldn't we also then say that it's "intense". Not trying to argue, just stating a point. They're kind of the same thing. And, Expedition GeForce has rather high (and low) g forces as well. Hence the name.

But, I'm just saying. If we're talking about doing a study on coasters in general, shouldn't we pick an 'average' coaster? That's like doing a study on risks of acquiring cancer for an average person, and picking only smokers for our experimental group. In m opinion, there has always been a bit too much bias against coasters as far as danger goes. Some members of the GP still think that there are no regulations on coasters, and parks build them at their own will, and with a blind eye to safety.

"They should have made that hill smaller, cause its definately going to go right off the track one of these days."

These articles are getting way wacky... It's like "No Kidding Sherlock!" of course they would bring your pulse higher. Why don't you tell the other million people that are haters of roller coaster and are going to say they are going to kill you if you have heart conditions. When my sister was born, she was a month late and there are three "doors" in a valve of a heart, two of the "doors" were sealed so she had trouble pumping her blood through. Now, everyday she has to take pills to help her heart. Although the roller coasters are bad for her, she still rides them. She doesn't feel dizzy, weezy, sick or anything bad. So it is really cool. She is my RCBuddy!

-~* RCT3Freak *~-