TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Superman Exceleration [NL]

Hey There All you guys out there well it took me all day to build its Superman Mega Exeleration I Imagin You Can Guess what type of coaster it is [You Need The track Packeger Whitch i will post on this board]

Oh Yeah this is a v.2 because the original i releaced on wee wee slap was way too rough

Superman Exeleration 2.nlpack

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I downloaded it anyways, its pretty bad.

Supports need work, track need smoothing, and lots of collisions, and of course DEADLY G-Forces.

No Limits is very hard at first! It took me about a year already and Im still having problems! Don't give up, just keep trying!

BTW, I fixed it up a lil. I smoothed the track, added some banked turns. And its now in a .nltrack, so anyone who dosnt have a track packager can easily download it!

Superman Exeleration Fixed.nltrack

^ Well the history of that coaster says it was torn down because of "Intensly High G-Forces".

To get ride of the high forces in the first Immelman, all I did was I changes your launch track into a transpher track, and clicked on the LIM's, put the acceleration to 1.5 G's, and expanded the track to where it wasn't so tight.

• 2 weeks later...
^ Well the history of that coaster says it was torn down because of "Intensly High G-Forces".

To get ride of the high forces in the first Immelman, all I did was I changes your launch track into a transpher track, and clicked on the LIM's, put the acceleration to 1.5 G's, and expanded the track to where it wasn't so tight.

uh, twister....

Tower of terror is still open, it's Moonsault Scramble that was torn down, and it pulled 6.2

and your tweaks made this track Much better, keep it up coasterboi!

^I agree, use "full stops" as they are called over there. I downloaded Twister II's version, and I really liked the coaster, the design was very original and could fit into a park with not too much space. And I love short launches like that!

The only thing I could complain about is the 2nd launch. An upwards launch at the top of the hill nearing the end of the ride isn't really realistic.

Nonetheless, a great coaster. But how do I open up coasters in the actual Simulator???