TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What was your first coaster with inversions?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disney's MGM (at the time) Studios. Conveniently, it was my first launched coaster as well. Needless to say, I was quite scared before getting on, but I enjoyed it.

A few weeks later, I rode the Corkscrew at Canobie Lake Park.

Mine was "The Revolution" at SFMM. Its funny because i remember watching a show called 30 rollercoasters in 24 hours. where a group tried to break the world record, and when i watched it at 7 years old, The revolution came on and i promised myself i would NEVER ride it. I think it also might've been my First real coaster.

Mine was a vekoma Corkscrew at Flamingo land and it instantly got me hooked and i don't think that vekoma's are that bad to be honest lol

1216086250_Thecorkscrew.jpg.ad69cf25e738720e89ae3f48385b91b2.jpg

Here's the masterpiece lol

• 1 month later...

Demon at Paramounts Great America. (now known as California's Great America, owned by Cedar Parks. Sadly, ceadr isn't seemingly willing to do anything but possibly maintain the rides it has.. which is a shame since it could be a great park but six flags discovery kingdom trounces them now.)