TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What was your first coaster with inversions?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe my first inversion-filled coaster was The Loch Ness Monster, which I believe is the third oldest operating full-circuit coaster with inversions and the first and only roller coaster with interlocking loops.

Coincidentally, my last coaster I rode with any inversions is Revolution at SFMM over the summer, the oldest operating roller coaster with inversions.

I believe my first inversion-filled coaster was The Loch Ness Monster, which I believe is the third oldest operating full-circuit coaster with inversions and the first and only roller coaster with interlocking loops.

Coincidentally, my last coaster I rode with any inversions is Revolution at SFMM over the summer, the oldest operating roller coaster with inversions.

Actually, the KBF Corkscrew - the oldest steel inverting coaster - is operating in silverwood now.

Batman at SFOG, just a few months ago... however I hadn't been to any sort of amusement park since I was 13, so I'm not as pathetic as that sounds hah. Almost rode a coaster with inversions at SFOG when I was 12-13, but as that ride was Ninja, I'm perhaps better off with that NOT being my first experience.

My six year old just went on Scorpion at BGT yesterday. Couldn't get him off the ride. The park was empty so we just went around and around and around. I thought it was great and it would be a shame if BGT took it out. Perfect for my buddying enthusiasts.

• 2 weeks later...