TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your Least Favorite Animal?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Flying insects besides Butterflies, Ladybugs, and even though they freak me out a little(even though they do nothing to you) dragon flies are kind of cool. I know I am not the only one here who has RAN from a wasp or bee terrified... that's some scary ####! Also I can't remember who does this joke, but there is some standup who(like me) gets scared by moths cause they can be huge, but they you get mad at the moth cause it scared you. I remember when I was at camp and there were like a thousand moths in the guys bathroom cause it was the only place with easily accessible lights and they were EVERYWHERE!

I also hate Spiders and most other ground insects, but I hate flying insects more just because I have never gotten a spider bite or anything and I have been stung by a bee. I really hate all insects, though!

I know I am not the only one here who has RAN from a wasp or bee terrified... that's some scary ####!

I did that in front of much of my family and a girl I liked at the time. Not only that, I threw my water bottle at it... and missed. At that point I just took off full speed across the yard.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Snakes.

I have always been afraid of snakes. I'll never forget on our third walk through of Liseberg's Hotel Gasten I noticed the (obviously fake) snakes on the ground and absolutely freaked out. Scaring Dave L. in the process and our whole group went to pieces, except Jolie who just laughed at us.

I miss you guys!