TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your Least Favorite Animal?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiders all the way. I'm ok with Daddy Long-Legs but anything else...nope. The spider that creeps me out the most is the Camel Spider, which has the ability to jump onto a camel's belly, has a numbing venom, and is carnivorous...in otherwords, if you were in Iraq and camping in a tent, one comes in and bites you, your bitten area goes numb and they have a nice little feast on your flesh.

Myself, I find nothing more pesky or annoying than the North American Freerange Redneck. Ive tried baits,traps(both glue and metal),spraybombs.... even stomping them to death with the heel of my shoe, but they still come back and multiply in greater number. Ive learned to avoid trailer parks,swapmeets and NASCAR events, which are their most common habitats and breeding grounds. Also, ive learned giving them treats such as jerkied meats, cheap beer (Olympia,Milwaukies Best,Pabst) and unfiltered cigarettes will only encourage them to congregiate as well.

I hate moths (especially the large ones) and roaches. It was a real traumatic experience when our vacation cabin was infested with hundreds of large moths :shock: and my dad made me catch some of them to "get over my fears". Thanks dad. One time at band practice, there was a huge moth the size of a bat flying around near this one girls head (yuk)...so she started whacking at it with her flute .

on the other hand, i do like spiders and dragonflies. Spiders can't flap around sporadically near your head. Plus they eat all the annoying bugs and are facinating to watch. Dragonflies are pretty friendly and colorful and fun to watch as well.

Dogs. I know most people disagree, but I don't like and never have liked dogs. Never been a fan of cats either, but I'd MUCH rather have to put up with a cat than a dog.

I've always liked turtles & tortoises and rodents, or rodent-like animals (rabbits, guinea pigs, etc) the best.

--Robb

^ i also dont really like dogs, but some are okay

however, i HATE spiders. where i live there are these big ugly brown ones that i see from time to time. i cant think about spiders it is making me itchy! i dont really care for dady-long-legs.

And whoever said they dont like peacocks, i STRONGLY disagree!!!

Cats are the worst animals ever. They rip up stuff and smell bad and are just plain annoying. I don't like dogs either but if I have to choose cat or dog (and my wife is going to make me ) then it will be a dog.

BTW, ChrisZer0, just play some rap or Britney Spears or turn on some hockey and they scamper like roaches.

Remember how I said I hate squirrels and they need to die? I saw one get hit by a car on the way home! I would have gotten it myself, but it ran across to the opposite side of the street, then went under a VW Fox's tire......and laid there.

Yeah, I got a sick sense of humor.

if i say donkeys, will elissa kill me?

i was just wondering, i like asses just fine.

right now is pretty appropriate time to post here, considering i just about dove out of my shower when i saw a spider just now.

ewww spiders.

Let me say this I'm REALLY lucky i live in LA where there are practically no insects of the flying variety. just your usual mosquitos, flies, and the like. when i went to Utah in an RV a year or so ago i did NOT go outside, not at most of the camps atleast. i did once and was ATTACKED by those damn bugs.

i HATE anything with more than 6 legs

i would officially have a heartattack if one of these was crawling up may leg...

Llamas are also a stong dislike. They're one of the most obnoxious animals to work with. AND THEY SPIT!!!

I cannot agree more...

They are like big spitting cats w/ really bad cat attitudes. If I had a dollar for every time I was spit at by a Llama, I'd have 11 bucks. That's alot of Llama spit for one person who only sees them at petting zoo's and what not!!! You would think I would have learned by now, but I really do look out for them at zoos and they just seem to appear. I noticed that the majority of spit comes from thier noses. Lovely, eh? So it is more like a forced sneeze (e.g. snot rocket)... ew.

There is some vibe I give off I think - and they hate me!!!

hm...i don't like wasps and mosquitos and...poinsonous animals. I've been stung countless times by wasps and i'm allergic so when i get stung it hurts really really super bad and i get a huge welt and then it turns purple when it heals.

i actually don't mind spiders and snakes. just as long as they arn't poisonous. i killed a cotton mouth earlier this year; it was in MY HOUSE and i chopped it's head off with a shovel. spiders are cool. especially the little fat ones that jump!

i got a dog (german shepherd; so cute except around strangers cuz then he's like...crazy), some guinea pigs (yes, plural), some cats that hang outside the house, and some fish so, i like most animals

• 11 months later...