TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your Least Favorite Animal?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much any wild animal that can harm you in anyway! If they are in a zoo that cool. But I especially hate snakes!! Having them as a pet is looking for trouble! Those bastards will bite at any time. If anyone tells me "oh he has never bittin anyone before".. well buddy I hate to say but they are instinctive creatures and there is always a first for everthing!!

• 5 years later...

I love animals, so the only ones I dislike are ones I find ugly or creepy.

Insects and spiders, the bigger, the worse: I never liked them to begin with, and my tolerance is only decreasing. I almost hate dead ones even more. I probably dislike mosquitoes the most because they hurt me and I'm allergic to the ones in Maine. I'm also still scared of bees and wasps even though the stings don't hurt that much.

Primates: I've always thought monkeys are vastly overrated. While I appreciate their intelligence and often appealing personalities, I find most of the advanced species to be very aesthetically unattractive. However, I do like a lot of the little ones that look like other animals (lemurs are adorable). And baboons are tolerable since they look a little like dogs.

The spider that creeps me out the most is the Camel Spider, which has the ability to jump onto a camel's belly, has a numbing venom, and is carnivorous...in otherwords, if you were in Iraq and camping in a tent, one comes in and bites you, your bitten area goes numb and they have a nice little feast on your flesh.

Oh please, you really believe that urban legend? First of all, Camel Spiders are not spiders, they are a group of Arachnids called Solifugae. They in fact have no venom whatsoever. They can give a nasty bite, but the worse that will happen is possible infection of the bite area.

Its very sad to see how many stupid urban legends have been spread around... No offence guys but you're all making fun of stupid GP comments about coasters and theme parks, while many of you make just as strange comments about animals that you dont understand.

Im aware the post I quoted above is from a while ago, but I thought I'd prove that myth false if anybody reading this thread believes it.

The spider that creeps me out the most is the Camel Spider, which has the ability to jump onto a camel's belly, has a numbing venom, and is carnivorous...in otherwords, if you were in Iraq and camping in a tent, one comes in and bites you, your bitten area goes numb and they have a nice little feast on your flesh.

Oh please, you really believe that urban legend? First of all, Camel Spiders are not spiders, they are a group of Arachnids called Solifugae. They in fact have no venom whatsoever. They can give a nasty bite, but the worse that will happen is possible infection of the bite area.

Its very sad to see how many stupid urban legends have been spread around... No offence guys but you're all making fun of stupid GP comments about coasters and theme parks, while many of you make just as strange comments about animals that you dont understand.

Im aware the post I quoted above is from a while ago, but I thought I'd prove that myth false if anybody reading this thread believes it.

Thank you, Jack Hanna.

No offense but this is a coaster and theme park website. We make fun of GP comments about coasters and theme parks because it is a coaster and theme parks website. It isn't a "Get your facts about arachnids right or else" website. You see the difference? And besides, what is that like one incorrect statement about an obscure animal on this site that you had to dig up from the past?

No offense but this is a coaster and theme park website. We make fun of GP comments about coasters and theme parks because it is a coaster and theme parks website. It isn't a "Get your facts about arachnids right or else" website. You see the difference? And besides, what is that like one incorrect statement about an obscure animal on this site that you had to dig up from the past?

I'm sorry, I was just making a point.

Spiders.

I know they "protect the house from insects" but can they at least do that where I can't see them? They're ugly, scary, and any other adjective that makes someone shudder. If my mom yells for someone to kill one in the kitchen, my sister comes to the rescue, I stay locked in my room.

Wow, a lot of people here don't like spiders. I'm that person that always shows up in the middle of a spider screaming frenzy going, "NOO!! DON'T KILL IT! SAVE IT!" I hate mosquitos, flies, and other pesky little bugs that spiders eat.

Animals I hate:

--Chimpanzees and the others that look a lot like little furry people. They look like people, but they aren't, and they do gross things like throw feces and eat bugs out of each other's hair.

--Earwigs/pincher beetles. They're just gross and I used to live by a grape field where certain times of the year they'd come into our house and crawl up the walls.

Other mentionable annoying bugs: bees, wasps, ants, mosquitos, flies, and stink bugs.