TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

X-box crap!

DenDen

If ya haven't seen it yet...

X-box 360 is crashing everywhere.

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEFkZkkkyEHasmrPqu.php

Also on our local news tonight, Stores are selling 360 at an astounding $590! Best buy is selling the first 30 @ each store at $299, then raising the price. Similar situations at other retailers like circuit city and compusa.

Would you pay $600 for a video game? I never do business with retailers anyway, since they prey on the stupid.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I decided to wait for the Ps3!

You and Me both...

But yeah... my friend got to Bestbuy at 1am... said there were already people waiting to buy the system (Only about 15...) but this is InsaNe! He got his for $299.... if I were to buy one, I would sell it on E-bay, get around $1,000 then when there are plenty of them at around March, buy one then, haha. I could make $650

I'm glad I'm...well...not really interested in any of them yet. There hasn't been anything really sufficient for me to sway me towards any of the three next gens. I need to see a definite for the software lineup before I can even begin to make a decision. A piece of hardware is only as good as the software it has, the PSP proved that. Looks pretty but not much there.

Now, DenDen, I have a question. Did you get that link by directly going to XBox Scene or did you get it from Digg, like I did earlier.

I can't believe XBOX 360's are already sold out.

Within the first 24 hours of releasing the box... they're already sold out.

Who would've known...

In Georgia... where I used to live... my friends have told me that stores have over-sold 360's... so there's a waiting list until February...

I'm pretty sure it's a lot worse in other places.

Yeah, aside from not playing video games much anymore, I could never bring myself to pay that much for a video game console. Granted, these systems are pretty incredible, but I don't have that kind of money to throw around for something I'm not going to use a lot. Alright, who wants to wager on which company will come out with the first console to have a Starbucks coffee maker in it?

yeah, I'm probably not getting a ps3, as my ps2 is VERY dusty right now, and we have 2 xbox's, so we WILL be getting a xbox 360, but not till next year, I'm sure the ps3 will have to come out at 399.99, and microsoft will more than likely drop the price a bit

I'm glad I decided to wait for the PS3!

Same here! :shock:

you think it's gonna be different for the PS3? Ya right. Even though that piece will be extremely expensive, that's not gonna change the fact that it'll end up the same...

End up the same as in "It will crash all the time" like the XBOX, or the "Price"?

for everyone whos waiting for the PS3 to come out know this. Is has online play integrated into it, and bluetooth(its what they use in blackberry computers). i guarantee when it is released it will cost, AT LEAST $800 american. and its still gonna be crap compared to the 360 and the revolution.

You're lucky you were in Temecula! There were people camped out here in Reno and it was supposed to go down to 22 that night (and I'm sure it was a lot colder elsewhere in the country). I thought it would have been really funny if they had gotten frostbite on their fingers and been unable to play for weeks.