TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Disney-Magic" that TPR built!

zaneymon, It's still my turn. Well, not any more. I'm done!

Tomorrowland's newest attraction: UNDER THE SEA

This fast paced water slide is the newest addition to this wonderful Disney park. Slightly based off The Little Mermaid, this two minute ride winds through cliffs near a "beach". Caution: You may get wet.

The one thing no one can figure out is why it's in Tomorrowland.

tpr_smallish-4-5.SV6

SCR7.jpg.dbb6354d06f199d2aa4549d4b0c8204c.jpg

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK i'm done now

Something has spun in to toontown

That's right introducing Toon car spin a fast pace spinning wild mouse type roller coaster

Themed after the movie Who framed Roger Rabbit?"this ride takes you through the back roads of toon town With the track panted black in a darkened room you will have no idea where you going next

tpr_zaneymon4-5_246.SV6

dp5.JPG.bcdcba04053caf7a7535a36023a8c8ed.JPG

DONE!!! I built a Alice in Wonderland ride! I tried to get the intensity ratings below very high but I couldn't. This kinda blocks out the area behind the castle (The path to reach the haunted mansion now goes between two parts of the ride). I give permission for anybody to build paths under some parts of the ride.

tpr_smallish-disney-5-5.SV6

Ta-da! My last turn.

Now there's yellow poles sticking into it. You have to ask permission before you interact with another ride. And it isn't Disney related, or Disney themed, or themed whatsoever. And you have to say WIP. And you could probably give it custom colors. And.......................I could keep going, but I don't feel like it. I am going to assume that the 4D coaster is going bye-bye?

Use the template before the 4D coaster was added.

I'm glad to see that you have shown interest in this topic but please READ the rules found on page 1 on this topic. Your coaster will be deleted and one of your turns has been lost.

_six

Darn! I can't go because I've used all my turns!

Mr. Six, can the people who have already used all their turns go maybe once again when the park gets less popular?

Yes! If you look in the last park we all did we ended up doing that; and I have a feeling that new rule might be active sometime soon!

_six