TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is Your Favorite Themed Ride

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree that Disney really out done themselves yet again with RSR! But I'm gonna exclude Disney's line-up for now.

Having been on much well themed rides outside of Disney, but I have to say the Timber Mountain Log ride at KBF. I really love what was executed with that ride and that fresh look it had. It was tough though, It was either this or Scream! at SFMM. They really went all out with their parking lot experience.

Not necessarily a comment on my favorite, but I personally liked Dinosaur a lot more than Indy. I felt that Indy wasn't quite as refined/not dark enough to make the effects really pop, and it lacked a coherent plot. Extra points do go out for its queue though. I feel that Dinosaur's darkness, loudness, and simple plot makes the experience much more vivid. Plus, who can resist some of the best dino animatronics around?

• 4 months later...

Exterminator at Kennywood. Yes, i know it is a wild mouse and the theming is a little bit cheesy but there is something about this ride i adore. Also i find it to be very unique, the whole idea of a factory being overrun by mice just seems so weird..... but somehow awesome.

I LOVE Towet of Terrors theme. Its so creepy and wonderful!

So ToT is my favorite

runners up would have to be:

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey (im sorry im a HP nerd) and

The Mummy.

Edit- okay so i guess i should give something non Disney or Universal

Verbolten was outstanding! It is fun and adventurous, but it also has an eerie story to accompany the ride.