TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coaster Enthusiast Experiment

Would you leave the "coaster world" for a year  

1. 1. Would you leave the "coaster world" for a year

I have often wondered this, and I thought I might bring it up. Would you ever leave the "coaster world" for a year, just to see what its like to be a gp, and be surprised by what has occured during your absence? I think it would be cool if you went to visit your home park and there was a new coaster there that you never knew was being built. What do you think?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was probably more of a member of the GP before this year, and it just was not as fun.

I agree. Being an enthusiast is really insane or geeky to some people, but I really don't give a crap because its fun, and forums like this (and RCPro 8) give me something enjoyable to do when I'm bored.

I remeber coming to cedar point in 02' and being like, "woah. wicked twister... sweeeet."

Yeah I could never go back to being a GP, I hear people saying things like the Power Tower is 420 feet tall and Dragster is 240 feet tall and I just laugh. I could never be like that.

Yes I could. As much as I love roller coasters, I appretiated theme parks just as much as when I was part of the GP. The main reasons I'm still here is because of Robb, Elissa, and everyone else here for being so awesome! And I can get good feedback for my videos and RCT designs (you don't have to be an enthusiast to make videos and RCT parks either.)