TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite picture on this site?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
^^Where is that?

Wes somehow got to sit at the pipe organ on the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. As you can see, it's during the Holiday layover. How he managed to get that photo taken is a story I'd like to hear myself, but the cast member(s) involved probably wish to remain nameless!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My favorite pics are also taken by Hanno. I do not have one specific one - but mine is a type. All those pics he took on one of the (2008??) trips. I cannot remember when or which one anymore, because all these dates just seem to mesh together - the East Coast trip perhaps?. But you all know the ones!! The first drop on Superman!! Those were amazing, breathtaking... I am speechless about them. I strive to catch such shots. All the faces... just awesome.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`d totally love to post my favourite one. But I wasn`t able to find it yet. It shows Robb "taking" an huge Gorilla from behind. That picture is AWESOME...and the expression on Robb`s face is just priceless

Can someone PLEASE help me out and post it for me ???

Greeds...GeorgeT