TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Flu Shot!!

coasterdude5

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine last month and i'm fine getting needles but wow the flu shot never really hurts but as soon as the nurse put in the needle I never ever remembered it hurting that much, but it didn't hurt as much as other needles I have had. Just suck it up. I got mine because it was free. Canadian Health Care

Vaccines???

You Should Consider the Ramifications of getting a Flu Vaccinnes.

Their are hundreds of strains of the Flu Virus, the So-Called Vaccine might protect you against a couple of them.

Many people get sick from the vaccine itself! It's a risky proposition.

Your Immune System is Powerful, it Fights off Countless Invaders on a Daily Basis. Let it take on the flu, and avoid the so-called vaccine.

I don't have any intentions this year, just like every other year of my life. I imagine I'll probably keep my stubborn mentality until the time comes where I finally get the flu (knock on wood). Then I'll get the shot. It's not that I have some terrible fear of needles, it just seems that most of the people I have known that have had the flu had received a flu shot that year anyway. So I guess I just have this dumb view that it's not really that effective.

I try not to get any shots I don't have to, since I hate needles.

It can't hurt more than a Tetnus (sp?) shot...ugh those hurt.

Ever had a tooth pulled?

I've had a couple teeth pulled, and the way they gave me the pain medicine was by sticking a needle through the roof of my mouth. I could actually feel the crack of cartilige.

Now THAT was painful. Though it was followed by a wonderful numbing sensation that made me forget about the pain and pretty much anything else.

I've had a couple teeth pulled, and the way they gave me the pain medicine was by sticking a needle through the roof of my mouth. I could actually feel the crack of cartilige.

Now THAT was painful. Though it was followed by a wonderful numbing sensation that made me forget about the pain and pretty much anything else.

2 adult and 6 baby teeth for me! And yes, you have not felt true pain until you have a shot in the roof of your mouth.

And on the subject of odd shots, I recently had twelve shots in my toe just to remove an in-grown toe nail.

I'm supposed to go because, being diabetic, I'm considered high risk for getting the flu. To date, I've never had a shot and have yet to get the flu.

Therefore, if a = b, and a = c, then b = I'm not getting a shot.

Eric "A little twisted in the math department" L.

I'm not getting a flu shot...I HATE SHOTS!!! just the thought of a needle going into my skin :shock: ...it gets me nauseated...i've actually had a shot in my gum when they filled a tooth in the back of my mouth, and before that they put numbing cream on and i literally couldn't feel it at all, i saw him with the needle and flinched...but...nothing happened...

i still hate shots tho...

I was supposed to get a flu shot and a meningitis shot a while back but my GP told me not to because I had glandular fever at the time and shouldn't subject my body to whatever it is that's in the shots. Sod's law say I'm now gonna spend half of this winter in bed sick the same way I spent most of the spring.