TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rides Breaking Down

I'm wondering if anyone has been on a ride where it has broken down before.

I have. The Screaming Yellow Eagle At Camp Snoopy (Mall of America). We were stuck for like fifteen minutes. We just kept going up and down alot longer than the ride is intended to. Then we came to a stop on one of the two spots where the lateral forces change from right, to left.

sye.JPG.f8d7d8680ff1b62166ba35e64df8fd7b.JPG

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ride that I have been on is S:UF. My sister and I were secured on the train in the station, but the cars will not go in to the flying posisition. For about 5 minutes nothing happened. Everyone had to get off, and wait for the next train to enter the station.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a few breakdowns.

1st was on Nemesis Inferno when the train came to a stop at the top of the lift hill on a nice hot day. Got going again after about 10 - 15 minutes. The highlight of all this was reading coverage in the UK papers, some of whom claimed that 50 people had been stuck. Very good for a train that only has 28 seats.

2nd was on Kopermijn at Drievliet where we came to a stop on the first trim brakes for a good fifteen minutes. Wouldn't have been so bad if it had not started to rain. When we got going the ride was quite lively because none of the trim brakes were working properly.

3rd was also on Nemesis Inferno when the train again came to a stop on the lift hill. This time got an evacuation from the train.

3rd was also on Nemesis Inferno when the train again came to a stop on the lift hill. This time got an evacuation from the train.

Lol You mean this - How fun was that apart from the crappy weather and muck our counts up that day (74.3)

I'm sure we had a topic like this before, Yep Mines somewhere down the bottom forgot to added The Newer Inferno evacuation & Drievliet thou http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=67403&highlight=#67403

Inferno-evacuation.jpg.06c6d607a30402ac16b247d98414a4a1.jpg

The Last Day Of The 2005 Season, Inferno Hates The Good Old British Weather And Broke.

In Big Thunder Mountain, Disneyland Paris.

We were going in the last dark tunnel of the ride when suddenly the train stopped on the drop going down.

For like 5 minutes we were sitting there in the dark and after 10 min the lights went on.

Then, when the problem was fixed we moved on and so we have seen the tunnel with lights on.

La Revolution (the cycle had just started when it broke down, so we got like a 10 second ride of spinning WEEEE)

V2 @ SFMW - we got about 2 station passes, on the third it broke down on us, but thats not all that uncommon since it breaks down quite a bit.

I was also on ET at USH when that ride broke down, I always wanted to break down in the room with the city, but unfortunately we broke down in the room with all the little ET's.