ctrdave

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhhhh..... I thought it stood for "Tits Touch tha Carpet"

You just made my day... I've been laughing for like 10 minutes.

OMG, I think I woke up the neighborhood with that one. Hehe...

BTW, Ellisa, I like how you made that checklist of priorities too. I want to either adopt or find a surrogate for our kids. Take your time and when the time is right, it's right.

^Actually we were just checking on that yesterday! Do you know, they make Habitrail Mini (for mice), but nothing larger say for Guinea Pigs or Small Humans. Kind of a bummer. Oh well, there are plenty of tubes and tunnels you can buy for small humans to run around in, they just won't be confined to a cage!

well Mrs A - although everyone is planning your life and you have generously responded in kind...it seems to me that Papa Alvey has remained studiously absent from opinion on this thread- maybe he overlooked this one (head trying to fit in the hotel room safe pic springs to mind!!)

Steve- THE PRESSURE - back off will ya-C

^LOL!

Actually if he had his way we would already have kids! I wanted to wait a bit though (since I am younger than him) plus with all of these good rides opening in 2006 I couldn't let him knock me up yet!!!

Oh NO ! - don't do a Brad and Jen !!!! - give da man what he wants goddammit -Him being older - he'll be long dead and you'll still be riding coasters.

can you imagine a poll saying should Robb knock up Elissa ? - hell's teeth I think you need to lock this thread down quick- and no-one open that poll for goodness sake!!!!

Kudos, Elissa, for being such a good sport! LMAO about the Habitrails.

I was pregnant with my first child when SFNE opened (living in the Springfield area at the time.) We had free season passes, but ended up giving them away because I was due in September (actually delivered on August 31.)

I'd recommend getting pregnant in August. You'll be pretty safe riding during the first trimester, and then you'll recover in enough time that the next season won't be shot!

^LOL!

Actually if he had his way we would already have kids! I wanted to wait a bit though (since I am younger than him) plus with all of these good rides opening in 2006 I couldn't let him knock me up yet!!!

Let him knock you up while he still can.. He's not getting any younger you know anyway there would be endless amounts of funny captions to be had of you waddling around parks with your bump while Robb's of on the rides.....