TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ferrari World Discussion Thread

This is interesting. I know that Ferrari has been trying to position themselves as more of a "brand" and less of a strict "automaker" lately, but the last I read, that rebranding wasn't really working.

• 3 weeks later...

Despite the website saying that Formula Rossa was closed for 1 day ( last monday), the ride is still closed to this day (thursday). Real bummer if you're only here for those 4 days like we do........

Some serious problems maybe? I heard that they never schedule maintenance on a weekend normaly?

I've not heard anything but will do a bit of digging.
thanks Dave!

It will be too late for us but I still wanna know

Ah well: at least we rode the cr*p out of Flying Aces.

Edit: we went back to the mall/ ferrariworld for our final night of this trip and FR is still closed. They are working on the launch track with a small crane.

After 4 days of seeing this sign I really hate it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

these 2 rides are looking to be way cool. im thinking the one going out of the building is the launch coaster but in the pictures on rcdb, makes it look like they are the same coaster. maybe a mistake? id love to travel to dubai to make my way here sometime, look way fun

It's a mistake from RCDB. They put pictures of Vortex the shuttle under the SFX coaster entry.

thanks, i figured i just wasnt sure. guessing the vortex will ride through the building and go out the building and into the air similar to superman at SFMM then reverse? hopefully we get some updates from these 2 soon. that sfx coaster though looks sweet

• 3 weeks later...
I will be live on MEthemeparks Facebook page at 630 pm Dubai time.

Once again, thanks for the live! Too bad we don't have the smells through the live feed as well, eh? It looked delicious.

Anyway, it was a bit too dark to see, but is the spike for the shuttle coaster up yet?