TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ferrari World Discussion Thread

This photo makes the drop no longer seem like it is smaller than the loop. I am so glad the Intamin knows what they are doing!

Nah, I'm sure it was the same height, but then Intamin read these forums, realized they had made a mistake and raised the top of the lift.

The curve of the drop looks awesome! It seems like it could be very similar to SkyRush's highly-rated first hill. From the recent shot taken across the street from the park, the drop doesn't appear to be too big; however, in some of the shots looking up at the hill, it looks like it's well into hyper territory. Without too much around it for the sake of comparison, I'm looking forward to the final stats whenever they're released. It's looking good!

This photo makes the drop no longer seem like it is smaller than the loop. I am so glad the Intamin knows what they are doing!

Nah, I'm sure it was the same height, but then Intamin read these forums, realized they had made a mistake and raised the top of the lift.

Seems about right.

And did they quote them saying up to 5G's? That's I305-status force!

...and Skyrush-status. And every-other-coaster-that-pulls-5Gs-status. You'd actually be surprised as to how many there are.

And did they quote them saying up to 5G's? That's I305-status force!

...and Skyrush-status. And every-other-coaster-that-pulls-5Gs-status. You'd actually be surprised as to how many there are.

That's Vekoma Boomerang status!

I still don't believe their stats on that. 5.2 G's?